SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  B.O.N.O.S.A.  »  g'day
Page 1 of 1    

g'day

loveless
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:34 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 16 Jul 2012 Posts: 487 Location: victoria, australia
hi people another introduction from australia. my names adam im from phillip island, victoria originally. now living in inverloch still on the far south east coast of australia. been skating since the mid 80's with a short break in the 90's. still skate every chance and love it. just bought one of those longboards to find out what there like. bloody hard to get used to not having a kick tail any one else found that ? so revert back to the short board. im intrested at the moment by most stuff from the 80's (still haven't figured out what im after) but have a few things in mind. good condition 80's used decks. and nos grosso heaven and hell would be nice for starters. any info guy's ? are they around or rare ?
thanks Adam

graffiti
pumpkin
mosu101
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:18 am Reply with quote
Gdday Mate, there are a few Aussies on board. Have you checked out http://charliedontskate.com/ as there are heaps of skaters in Vic on that website.

The long board thing is a bit of fun particularly the drop thru decks. You might find some good info on the ASRA website or perhaps Silverfish.. My longboard has a tail but kick turning it feels like trying a 360 on a mal to me. I prefer bowls and a more modern board for my obsession.

Grosso boards are traded regularly and usually go for good coin. The Heaven and Hell board you mentioned is on ebay regularly although not at the moment. I would guess you might find one anywhere around $150

Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:26 am Reply with quote
Which Grosso? the Goodman/Grosso? If you're looking for unused, it'll probably cost ya quite a bit, and it's not one you see around that often.
loveless
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:09 am Reply with quote
hey guys thanks for the heads up on some stuff ill check it all out. yeah the longboard i got was an original apex40 and the reason i got it was for the small kicks it had. to tell the truth i havent used it much yet as the weather has been crap, when it is fine i just want to get on the short board.

As for which grosso im unsure ill have to do some research on the goodman/grosso. the one i have in mind a mate had if i remember correctly had two sides of the world one good one bad with the acid tounge graphic at one end. ive been looking and haven't seen any yet.

probably looking at a few santa cruz decks to start with. my first real board was a roskopp face in blue/green then the eye from 89 in red. ive got a few at the moment. but you have to have something to aim for thats hard to get

graffiti
pumpkin
Clownbaby
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:04 pm Reply with quote
yeah, that's the Grosso/Goodman deck. It is called Heaven and Hell, and just doing an image search for that should pull up a bunch of em to look at.

Welcome to the forum
jacbli76
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:54 pm Reply with quote

loveless
Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:30 am Reply with quote
yeah thats the one thanks guys. now to find one !

graffiti
pumpkin
mosu101
Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:44 am Reply with quote
thats the heaven and Hell Grosso? Damn I thought it was a more recent release (last 3 years) with an angle and a devil on it.

Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:07 am Reply with quote
hey clownbaby i did the look up. your all over it jeff grosso's last santa cruz and ross goodmans first i think ? double pro board ? i never even knew that. you learn something new every day

graffiti
pumpkin

Page 1 of 1