SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  SCREEN PRINTING  »  printing options
Page 1 of 1    

printing options

fenstrat76
Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 11:05 am Reply with quote
I've just got my first twenty blanks. I was fortunate enough to get them right from a manufacturor here in Maine, so I got a great price. I'm not sure just how much I'm allowed to say about the company, where as they go through a distributer for all the sales. (what I bought was overstock) I did get a tour from the plant manager and can say they have a great operation. Anyway, the blanks have no finish on them at all. I don't have the ability to do a full screen, but could spray on the base coat easily. I would like to dye sublimate on to it, but am unsure how that would work with a layer of paint. In looking at a Birdhouse I have, the big B logo is on over paint, and I'm pretty sure they use heat transfer, so perhaps there is an option in that. The other option I guess would be to stencil it on, but that would probably not look that great. Any recomendations? I intend these to be a one or two color with a simple graphic.

Page 1 of 1