SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  B.O.N.O.S.A.  »  Gday Everyone!
Page 1 of 1    

Gday Everyone!

oldschoolsk8
Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:40 pm Reply with quote
Gday there guys,

Hows it all going? Great site you have here! My name is James Im from Australia, I have been skating for almost 30 years, since i was 5, i love it, my first board was a blue banna board, my first real board was a sims staab pirate ship with cockroach wheels, man i loved that board.

Forward 25 odd years or so and i am here wiith no boards at all, i had an unfortunate incident, I was struck down health wise and had to go into hospital for quite an extended period, during that time, my home was broken into and all my boards of many many years collecting were stolen.
It was not the money value it was the sentimental value, alot of my boards had been signed to me, to james, and some were "get well soon bro" etc so why someone else would steal them is beyond me.
If you ever see any get weel soon james boards for sale then please notify me so i can track them down.

So im trying to start again, my home feels so bare without any of my old wood to look at, i had some of the newer re issue stuff also which has no collector value really and they were pinched as well, the idiots prob thought they were legit.

Anyways Im here to hopefully meet up with some cool peeps and hopefully score a decent board or two to re build my collection.
Ive got no chance of eever replacing my wheels though, going to be hard to find cockroach wheel sets in new now.. but i'll try!

Anyways thats my bit, thanks for having me on your site guys, looks mad as, im interested in learning about silk screen too sounds very interesting!

anyways thanks again look forward to chatting to you blokes

cheers

James
Sylasinn
Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:04 pm Reply with quote
Yo bro, sorry to hear yer story broo,
Hope ya find what your after,
Yer new bro from Canada!!
Taras
Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:07 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Welcome James,
Where in Australia are you from? I am in Victoria.
Coockroach wheels come up every moth or so, so you will pay around $80 - $100 a set on ebay.
If you are new, checkout oldschoolskates.com this site has a lot of items from the 80's trucks, wheels, boards etc.... and ozzie ships to Australia.

CHeers
Taras

oldschoolsk8
Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:35 am Reply with quote
Thanks for the welcome Guys,

Cheers for that Sylasinn, thats life for you mate, its all good, im back in action now, hopefully score myself a board or two and forget aoout the past. Cheers bud, appreciate the welcome.

Taras - Cheers Bud, Yeah Im in Vic too, Melbs, great to see another Vic on here, yeah I used to buy from Oldschoolskates, where i got a few of my old completes, they have sold a ton of stuff off since I was on there, looks like not much is left!
Cockroach wheels, they come up that much do they? Sweet then, im set, I love them hey, used to have a few sets, hands down by far the best ramp wheel i ever skated on.

Well cheers guys, have to say Im blown away by the skills of you guys in here with the restos etc, worrys me though lol, i'll prob end up getting a bondo covered nos board stapleed to my face!

Cheers

James

Page 1 of 1