SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  WANNA' TRADE?  »  NOS Powell Peralta Tommy Guerrero (Disposable) & LMFP 2.
Page 6 of 10    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

NOS Powell Peralta Tommy Guerrero (Disposable) & LMFP 2.

naperry
Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:08 pm Reply with quote
garygraytail wrote:
mschultz wrote:
I saw that one only after the BIN happened and was kicking myself for missing it. Immediately thought to myself that this one is bound to get side dealt.

Zowenso, were you the guy that originally lifted the BIN?

Bump for Mik's trade thread.

I saw it with out a bin starting at $500. It was up for a few hours.

Never saw the a buy it now, but with the starting point of $500.
zowenso
Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:02 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Nope I didn't kill the bin and I'm glad I didn't hit the bin, because I'd be heated if I lost it. I just wish that people would wait a week before posting auctions with good bins. It's pointless. Why not wait a week to post that you want it or that someone got a good deal? It's never the people that hit a good bin, that post it and there is a reason for that. I know it's happened to everyone, but just wait a week before asking for it or posting it. That's my feeling, but not everyone's. Good luck to everyone who wants the TG.

Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:57 am Reply with quote
Owen, I understand that's how you feel. I wasn't trying to hurt anyone's feelings with my post...I was simply using this thread to try and spur a trade for a different color board that I've been looking for before it was possibly pushed further underground as the result of another quick sale.

So, if anyone is holding a different color in one or two of these and is interested in trading, kindly PM me.
Thanks

Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:55 pm Reply with quote
They look like they're straight off the drying rack. I love a bit of colour variety but those 3 would be hard to better mate!
mikccryderham
Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:17 pm Reply with quote
Thanks Dave! The good thing is, I still have these nuggets to drool over even if I can't find a trade.

Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:56 am Reply with quote
naperry wrote:
garygraytail wrote:
mschultz wrote:
I saw that one only after the BIN happened and was kicking myself for missing it. Immediately thought to myself that this one is bound to get side dealt.

Zowenso, were you the guy that originally lifted the BIN?

Bump for Mik's trade thread.

I saw it with out a bin starting at $500. It was up for a few hours.

Never saw the a buy it now, but with the starting point of $500.

I saw it with the TG with the starting bid of $500. No buy it now. Like always when I see a deck up for sale I want I messaged the seller to see if they had a buy it now price and made an offer. Then about a hour later I messaged again and asked if it was gong to ride out to the end and let people bid it out. I told her I would pay more then my 1st offer. Then I saw it ended with a buy it now for less then I was offering. I messaged to see what happened. I got my 1st answer that it did not end with a bin and to stand by. Then a few hours later she messaged me back a price. I had her send me an invoice thru PayPal and I paid. I have tracking and board is on its way.

So side dealt no, I asked did the seller have a price to end the bidding while the board was for sale. Fair in my book. I will post pics when it comes in. No shady shit and I am not hiding from it.

Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:48 am Reply with quote
......But the deck did end with a buy it now, someone here hit it, paid and then was refunded a few hours later. Why didn't you post that on Monday, when you said you saw it without a bin and starting at $500?

Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:57 am Reply with quote
zowenso wrote:
......But the deck did end with a buy it now, someone here hit it, paid and then was refunded a few hours later. Why didn't you post that on Monday, when you said you saw it without a bin and starting at $500?

Becuse I did not have shipping yet. I never saw a bin or I would have hit it. It was $500 with a bid not a buy it now. And it was live for a few hours while I was asking there seller if there was a buy it now price or if it was going to run the full time.

Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:10 am Reply with quote
zowenso, I agree with you... Why? Kinda lead me to think he didn't get it. That's just my 2 bits!

zowenso wrote:

garygraytail
Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:20 am Reply with quote
JRCB 80's wrote:
zowenso, I agree with you... Why? Kinda lead me to think he didn't get it. That's just my 2 bits!

zowenso wrote:

At that point I did not have tracking and see progress. Still don't have the board in hand. I was going to wait until then. But went a head any way.

If there was a ended auction that I tried to take it would be shady. But a live auction it's fair to ask if there is a price you would sell it for and that what I did. Seller said there was not a bin and my 2nd message to the seller while live said that I would pay more the what that bin was before it ended. I did not even hear from the seller tell it had ended and they said it did not end with a bin. Since I was offering more then the bin it made sense. It was not tell I saw this that I even knew there a bin that showed while bidding was live. That's what made me respond.

Page 6 of 10    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next