SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  MANUFACTURERS FORUM  »  Heat Transfer Machine
Page 1 of 1    

Heat Transfer Machine

chizepe
Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:56 pm Reply with quote
Our company is looking to invest in a heat transfer machine. Does anyone have any insight on whether to go American or are the Chinese machines on par? Any info would be greatly appreciated!
cortex
Posted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:34 am Reply with quote
I know this guy in Germany who bought a Chinese transfer machine. It was way cheaper than an American machine. It cost hem around 8.000 euros. It works well although he had to change the wiring to meet the European requirements.

jennyjenny
Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:11 am Reply with quote
You can get a heat transfer machine from China for under USD 10k. The mechanics of a heat transfer machine is pretty straight forward so there is not much to worry about "quality" wise. I got one and it's working great!!

Like the above comment stated, you gotta walk through the wiring a little bit to make it fit the EU or US safety standards. Also make sure when you get one from China to tell them what power source and plugs you'll be using

Posted: Sun May 15, 2016 2:43 am Reply with quote
i am looking to buy if you know anyone in the u s with a used one i would be more comfortable with that then china

Page 1 of 1