SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  PRESS RELEASES, COMPANY ANNOUNCEMENTS, NEWS & SALES  »  Total Rebirth Skateboards -Custom airbrushed decks
Page 1 of 1    

Total Rebirth Skateboards -Custom airbrushed decks

Total Rebirth Skateboards
Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:21 pm Reply with quote
Totalrebirthskateboards.com

Hi, everyone! My name is Becky and my partner and I are business owners that have recently expanded in to the world of custom painted skateboard decks. My partner has been restoring classic cars for well over a decade and is a professional painter. We are looking for some help spreading the word about what we have to offer. We're still building our inventory, so excuse our dust and check back often for new additions! Here is the information from out website's "About" page:

We are a small, family-owned business based out of Salem, Oregon, and we strive to provide our customers with a unique, one-of-a-kind deck that they can be proud of. The artist of our family, Terry, has been providing award-winning custom paint jobs on classic cars for over a decade, and has decided to use this experience to branch out and apply his skills to skateboard decks.

Our decks are made from 100% Canadian maple, and are manufactured in the U.S.A.. The paint used is a high quality base coat/clear coat system that’s then polished to a mirror finish. Although some boards may share a similar theme, each deck maintains its own characteristics and is not mass produced.

Feel free to look around, join our community, connect with others, and most of all, pick yourself up an individualized skateboard deck and be sure to tell your friends!

We also sell Tensor trucks, Kryptonics wheels, and Speed Demon bearings. Feel free to "Like" our Facebook page, as well. Thanks!

Total Rebirth Skateboards
Titletownjeff
Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:36 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Total Rebirth?.....Gnar.....Cuddle time

Page 1 of 1