SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  B.O.N.O.S.A.  »  New member from good old....
Page 1 of 1    

New member from good old....

robeven
Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:27 pm Reply with quote
Sweden! Hello... as uncle Leo in Seinfeld used to say!

Im a new member here and I’ve been skateboarding since 1991, when I first started on a single kick deck that had magenta colour.. later the double kick decks started to come and I switched to them. I could not afford a new board in the beginning of the 90’s when I was a kid due to the recession that occurred in Sweden from 91-95. I got a homemade Steve Caballero inspired 80’s board from my basketball coach with big old green wheels that was insanely fast that I had to use. Usually I had to borrow or buy used ones for cheap money when my friends uppgraded. My first double deck on my own was a used 93’ Color Kyle Yanagimoto that my friend bought new in the local surf & ski shop. I remember it was very wide... I also had a worn out Element deck that I got from another friend. During a move in highschool I had to throw a lot of stuff... and the Color deck went in the bin..because I was able to bring as little as possible during the move... looking back, I should have kept it!

I was frequently in the local surf & ski shop during my childhood, was at library reading Transworld and thrasher during the 90’s. Now when Im older I found Ebay... so I started to collect decks, stickers, magazines and posters, but skateboarding has always been a fun interest for me.

I wanted to be a member here to get valuable information and be able to reach out to people for knowledge I dont have.

Sincerely
// Robert
🇸🇪

☠️
oneendone
Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:50 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Welcome!

Wanted: Nos white dip Santa Cruz Special Edition Mechanical Fish
GETOCAT
Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:24 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL