SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  FOR SALE ONLY  »  Ltd. Reissues: Bowies, Lance Variflex, Hill Eastwood, etc
Page 1 of 1    

Ltd. Reissues: Bowies, Lance Variflex, Hill Eastwood, etc

hobb_masta_flex
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:40 am Reply with quote
Joined: 01 Oct 2006 Posts: 655 Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Hey y'all. Please save me from skating a few of these rad decks that deserve to be on someone's wall! Too tempting. Also, just moved to Southern California and it's way expensive, so I have to thin out the collection a bit. Figured I would offer them up here before hitting eBay this weekend.

Open to offers if my prices are way off... I haven't paid much attention to the resell market recently. Prices include shipping in US. For international, we can figure out what real shipping costs are.

First up, Lance Mountain Gold Coast reissue of his first pro model from Variflex. SoCal skates exclusive colorway (the best of them). Yorkite top and bottom, straight as an arrow. $180.

Next up, red Powell Peralta Ripper. Small scratch through hole in shrinkwrap on top, as received from SkatecOne. $80 shipped in the US. Or willing to trade for the newer silver one!

I'll be posting the others in this thread shortly!
hobb_masta_flex
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:02 am Reply with quote
Pocket Pistols Pedro Barros tribute to Jason Lee Bowie board. Screened by Screaming Squeegees, all that jazz. Bought and hung before I scored the proper Prime Heritage reissue. This deck is 9" by 32.125" with a 14.75" wheelbase. $120 shipped in the US.

Pretty rare (less than 50 made) "19sk80's" brand screened tribute to Jason Lee/Bowie. Relatively firm on price. If it doesn't sell, I'll go back to hanging it. Pairs well next to my Prime Bowie reissue. 9" by 31.875" with a 14.625" wheelbase. $190 shipped US.

hobb_masta_flex
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:27 am Reply with quote
Frankie Hill Eastwood reissue, from his first round of reissues before the version with the full color top graphic. Pink stain, signed on top. Purchased directly from Frankie. $135 shipped US.

Limited Black Sheep Skateshop x Marc Johnson/Otherness collab slick deck. Based off of the Real costume slick series from '91, particularly the Rob Sluggo Boyce Viking deck. They actually got Sluggo to send them an OG deck to get the shape right. https://www.instagram.com/p/BWi1NwjFT9B/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet 9" by 32" with a 14" wheelbase. $90 shipped in US.

hobb_masta_flex
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:58 pm Reply with quote
Last two:

Blockhead Howard Skunk "modern shape" reissue from the 30 year anniversary run of reissues. Bought from SoCal skateshop a few years back. 9.125" by 32" with a 14.75" wheelbase. Great looking rider, or hanger (if you missed out on the proper OG shaped reissue). $95 shipped US.

Pocket Pistols Ron Chatman Experience deck, modernized shape. Screened by Screaming Squeegees. 8.875" by 32" with a 14.75" wheelbase. Good rider, good wall hanger. $90 shipped US.

hobb_masta_flex
Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:24 am Reply with quote
Bumping this before posting on eBay this next week!

Page 1 of 1