SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  WANTED!!  »  Jason Lee photo...possibly from RAD, Skate Action ??
Page 1 of 1    

Jason Lee photo...possibly from RAD, Skate Action ??

mitts3000
Posted: Wed May 08, 2019 1:13 pm Reply with quote
I may be posting this in the wrong place but I didn't see a thread for wanted magazines.

Its an odd request possibly. I would pay for a decent scan even if someone can find this photo.

Jason Lee did a demo in my hometown of St. Louis, MO when Blind first started. I believe hes skating his Cat in the Hat board and I'm certain its summer '89...if not 90.

The photo is a full page, worms eye ish view, B&W of Jason Japan/Mute grabbing over a trash can (rectangular white) stacked on a bench...and over a "pyramid"....except it was to flat as there was only a launch bank and not on on the other side to land on. A tiny park rail goes off the end of the platform he's clearing.

I thought it could be Poweredge, but Kevin at Lookback Library looked through the whole Poweredge library and it wasn't there when he scanned through them for me.

Does this photo sound familiar to anyone....this is my holy grail...given it was at a demo I attended as a kid. I know my friend had the mag with the photo in it and he was always buying skate mags at the magazine store that I know carried PowerEdge, RAD, and Skate Action. Maybe even Monster?

Can anyone help me find this photo/mag please. Any help putting this post in the right/best place is appreciated as well!!

Page 1 of 1