SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUM  »  Help needed from someone in San Francisco.
Page 1 of 1    

Help needed from someone in San Francisco.

DaleF4F
Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:54 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
My wife forgot her $500 sunglasses in the Coventry Inn on Lombard Street in San Francisco but they won't ship it to us.
Is there someone living in that area that could pick it up and ship it to me (Belgium) please?
Would be awesome if someone could help out on this. Off course I'll cover all the costs.

Thx in advance and cheers,
Chris
stony
Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:11 am Reply with quote
DaleF4F wrote:
My wife forgot her $500 sunglasses in the Coventry Inn on Lombard Street in San Francisco but they won't ship it to us.
Is there someone living in that area that could pick it up and ship it to me (Belgium) please?
Would be awesome if someone could help out on this. Off course I'll cover all the costs.

Chris

Gjeezus....cause shipping sunglasses to Belgium is a mission impossible ?
What is the problem with shipping something overseas? Never understood. We don’t ship to Belgium...
From now on, i’m Selling my entire collection, but won’t ship out of Blankenberge 😁

Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:15 am Reply with quote
stony wrote:
DaleF4F wrote:

Chris

Gjeezus....cause shipping sunglasses to Belgium is a mission impossible ?
What is the problem with shipping something overseas? Never understood. We don’t ship to Belgium...
From now on, i’m Selling my entire collection, but won’t ship out of Blankenberge 😁

It was clear the guys or even the manager wouldn't make the effort of going to the postoffice to ship it to us even with the postoffice two buildings further than where the hotel is located.
Anyway I found someone from SF who's helping out.

Page 1 of 1