SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  VALUE OF A SPECIFIC SKATEBOARD  »  New User, Old NATAS
Page 1 of 1    

New User, Old NATAS

Bobschro
Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:55 am Reply with quote
Hi All,

I am brand new to the forum. This is my first post, but before you think I am going to post something here, get a valuation, then go and sell anything on Ebay, please understand that it would take a lot for me to sell anything. I'm way more interested in buying to be honest, but I can't help but want a better understanding of the value of what I already have. The more I learn here, the smarter I'll be when I make decisions to procure stuff.

20 years ago I bought some NOS stuff from a site called oldschooskates. I bought a Natas, Cab, McGill, and Fred Smith. I wish I bought more back then.

The Natas I have below is set up as a complete to Natas' specs. It has thunder trucks, ojii freestyle wheels and a cell block three. I couldn't have been bothered putting rails on it. I didn't want any extra holes in the deck. I did the griptape myself and I rode it a little way back when just to experience it under my feet. Hence the dirty(ish) wheels.

Anyways, please have a look. I'll post some more of what I have soon. I would appreciate an assessment and I look forward to hearing back from the community.

Thanks!

Last edited by Bobschro on Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:41 am Reply with quote
Hm. More people replied to the Natas post with no photos (asking for photos) than my post with photos.

Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:27 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
I dunno “nos” but setup as a complete will likely hurt value but there are some dudes who do that and collect so maybe not too badly.

I’ll take a crack at $700ish - nightstalker has a pretty killer red stain one on fb signed by natas for $750 if memory serves.

Just my two cents and I’m not a complete or an sc collector

Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:49 pm Reply with quote
natx_33 wrote:
I dunno “nos” but setup as a complete will likely hurt value but there are some dudes who do that and collect so maybe not too badly.

I’ll take a crack at $700ish - nightstalker has a pretty killer red stain one on fb signed by natas for $750 if memory serves.

Just my two cents and I’m not a complete or an sc collector

Thanks for the reply! I am new to discussing collectible skateboards. I acquired the board and all of its components NOS years ago, but by now after gripping it and assembling it, skating it, it is not at all NOS. I will refrain from saying that from now on. My bad.

At the time, I wanted to assemble complete board that was (to my best ability) exactly the way Natas set his up.

Page 1 of 1