SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  HOT DISCUSSIONS  »  Gator Given Parole
Page 2 of 4    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Gator Given Parole

oneendone
Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:15 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Lame...doesn’t deserve it.

Wanted: Nos white dip Santa Cruz Special Edition Mechanical Fish
Sticks
Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:22 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 07 Feb 2003 Posts: 10327 Location: Raytown Travel Agency
Special appearance as a born-again on the "Christian skater megachurch circuit" in 3,2,1....?

Nah, too far out there.
slob-air
Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:33 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 27 Oct 2001 Posts: 63453 Location: S&B HQ
LOL!

Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:38 pm Reply with quote
This is part of our social contract that we have agreed to live by. He paid his price and has been deemed fit to walk among the public. We did not make the decision to let Gator walk free and we are not entitled to any retribution. We have agreed to allow others (the justice system) to handle that task and process for us.

I'm pretty sure he's not going to have people lined up to climb aboard his wagon like they did for plenty of other felons who did their time.

I'm not inviting him over for tea and crumpets any time soon but if he shows up at my park to cut a few turns I'm not gonna freeze him out.
Parker
Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:54 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 04 Feb 2014 Posts: 761 Location: Half a beat behind
Chilemac wrote:
This is part of our social contract that we have agreed to live by. He paid his price and has been deemed fit to walk among the public. We did not make the decision to let Gator walk free and we are not entitled to any retribution. We have agreed to allow others (the justice system) to handle that task and process for us.

I'm pretty sure he's not going to have people lined up to climb aboard his wagon like they did for plenty of other felons who did their time.

I'm not inviting him over for tea and crumpets any time soon but if he shows up at my park to cut a few turns I'm not gonna freeze him out.

Fair points.
Its curious how some felons are favourably received on release and others aren't. The nature of the crime doesn't seem to have much to do with it.
boogie713
Posted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:06 am Reply with quote
Chilemac wrote:

he is not out yet and likely won't be
Chilemac
Posted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:21 pm Reply with quote
boogie713 wrote:
Chilemac wrote:

he is not out yet and likely won't be

That is true as well. I found it amazing that they would even approve his parole, but I'm sure there will be some major battles to actually enact it.
slob-air
Posted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:37 pm Reply with quote
Can't let this convo go by without noting that the guy that got Gator to turn himself in is one of those religious control guys and while in jail, Gator whispered to Mofo that he didn't do , then plead guilty.

Like Chilemac, I'd let him ride. He did his time. And then I could say I skated circles around Gator

Posted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:25 am Reply with quote
Joined: 04 Feb 2014 Posts: 761 Location: Half a beat behind
slob-air wrote:
Can't let this convo go by without noting that the guy that got Gator to turn himself in is one of those religious control guys and while in jail, Gator whispered to Mofo that he didn't do , then plead guilty.

Like Chilemac, I'd let him ride. He did his time. And then I could say I skated circles around Gator

Wait! There was a guy in jail saying he didn’t do the crime?! Well I never!
slob-air
Posted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:35 am Reply with quote
Parker wrote:
slob-air wrote:

Wait! There was a guy in jail saying he didn’t do the crime?! Well I never!

He turned himself in for the crime.
He plead guilty for the crime.
He was associated with a religious mind control guy.
He whispered to one person he respected that he didn't do it.
He did not appeal the conviction.
He had no reason to lie to Mofo.

Page 2 of 4    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next