SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  HOT DISCUSSIONS  »  John Grigley post from Facebook about having Covid 19
Page 1 of 1    

John Grigley post from Facebook about having Covid 19

smalltownbrown
Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:28 am Reply with quote
I’m a healthy 55 year old male living in NYC. I don’t own a car, I skateboard every day (until 10 days ago) I eat well, I’ve never smoked, I haven’t drank in ten years. I’m on no prescriptions, I don’t have Diabetes/High Blood Pressure, or some of the other ailments associated with my age, and living in the United States. I’ve been hit so fucking hard by this COVID-19, I don’t ever remember being this sick in my life. Today is my 11th day of illness, if my math is correct. I still can’t smell/taste, but the almost 3 days of brutal kidney pain are finally over. The reports are true, the virus is very sneaky, after around the fifth day, I awoke feeling much better. I knew what was coming, so I didn’t expend too much energy, sure enough the second wave was worse than the first. I didn’t leave my bed, except to pee for 4 days. I don’t know why I’ve been it so hard. I had no reason to believe I’d have a weakened immune system. This shit is real, good luck to you and the people you care about out there.
zeno01
Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:42 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Man, I saw that.

"Just a flu" is such bullshit.
Anyone downplaying it is a fool. Sure, some cases are worse than others, but it's still nothing to fuck with.

Hope John makes a full recovery soon.
Stay safe out there...

Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:15 pm Reply with quote
damn.. see thats the part that gets me. Guys like this who are seemingly healthy comin with real talk from the other side of it. Theres a recovery rate in the high 90's but damn it sounds like it SUCKS to get and is spreading like wild fire. stay safe and sane out there. I dont know that there is any way to totally dodge this one.. its going to get drug out and herd immunity is the only thing that really makes sense.

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:45 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 07 Jan 2013 Posts: 3666 Location: Sydney, Australia
Damn!
Stay safe everyone.

slob-air
Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:58 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 27 Oct 2001 Posts: 63453 Location: S&B HQ
This is dead serious shit. Even the treatment for it does damage to you. Keep your family safe. Stay fucking safe! Keep those around you safe.

Page 1 of 1