SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  VALUE OF A SPECIFIC SKATEBOARD  »  hint on price for a tony hawk claw 1989
Page 1 of 1    

hint on price for a tony hawk claw 1989

juan.degonell
Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:28 am Reply with quote
hey there, excuse me this is the very first time i post on here, and i am not familiar with the 'rules' i guess there is an 'introduction' thread or something but i couldn't find it, i suck at computers/chats/forums/etc. tho.

well, thing is i'd appreciate if anyone could give me a hint on price for this one? so here is a very well used tony hawk claw full size to my knowledge.

on top red winged ripper 7 ply logo with date 1988, but on graphic dated 1989 (covered by the rear riser)

i am not willing to sell it at the moment, but i am just curious about how much is it really worth.

link below is the only reference i have, but in my opinion is a bit out of the range.

EBAY AUCTION LINK

thanks everyone in advance.[url][/url][url][/url]
sonicdan
Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:55 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
well, congrats on mastering the technique to add pics on your very FIRST post!

as for the Hawk : nice deck, graphics are a bit rough, but still ok. I'd say somewhere in the $200-300 price range, depending on the condition underneath the plastics. Mint specimen go for well over 1K (depending on the colorway), minis go for less.

just curious : why asking for a value when you're not intending to sell??

juan.degonell
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:20 am Reply with quote
sonicdan wrote:
well, congrats on mastering the technique to add pics on your very FIRST post!

as for the Hawk : nice deck, graphics are a bit rough, but still ok. I'd say somewhere in the $200-300 price range, depending on the condition underneath the plastics. Mint specimen go for well over 1K (depending on the colorway), minis go for less.

just curious : why asking for a value when you're not intending to sell??

thnx for your answer. well, i just got it on a trade recently, because this model was the top notch on my early skateboarding days, so it brings me really nice memories and my first intention is hang to it on my wall, but probably i'll sell it if i think it's worth it. but is not on the way and there's no rush.

but honestly, for the price you quoted i guess i'd keep it for myself for a while. (even tho it is more or less what i already thought it would be worth i was guessing around $350-$400 if lucky) but you're right, it is not in mint condition.. hehe so $200-$300 sounds fair.

well, if anybody else has an opinion i am open to any advice on pricing and if i should sell it or not.

have a nice week everyone.
juandegonell
Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:46 pm Reply with quote
well, i kinda saw it coming.. unexpected bills are starting to pile up, so it will be for sale, if someone is interested just hit me up. i live in belgium, so shipping to the U.S will be quite expensive, but if anybody is interested and cover ahipping charges, i can ship it without problems.
have a nice day everyone.

Page 1 of 1