SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUM  »  Anyone here growing Cannabis?
Page 1 of 1    

Anyone here growing Cannabis?

Lincolnz
Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:35 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
If so, what's your gear?

Myself....

I'm sponsored by

Blue Sky Organics (Nutrients, super soil)
Mars Hydro for my lights.

I'm running Idaodan grow tents (not sponsored)

Beans - Usually Ethos

I was sponsored for Vivosun for all my equipment, but their products are built pretty shitty and don't really last. So I bounced on that deal and got hooked up with Mars Hydro for my lights but I prefer Idaodan tents.

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:35 am Reply with quote
Fellow grower here.
Growing Automatics outdoor in summer and indoors in winter. Moving houses soon, then I´ll set up a hydroponic SCROG with LEDs, have to stock up on equipment though.
Have grown on soil with sodium vapor lamp before.
I use QWISO to make extracts from the leftovers.
No sponsors sadly.

*Edit: I guess we have different brand manufacturers here in Europe, but I use Plagron Grow Mix soil and Bio Buzz fertilizer.
Seeds I had from Royal Queen Seeds, Dinafem, Sensi Seeds and Barney´s farm before.
Next try will be Dinafem and Humboldt seeds.
steve-g
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:45 am Reply with quote
Gotta know - how does sponsorship work in the Cannabis growing community? Like do you enter comps? Magazine features with your sponsors stickers on your gear?
GETOCAT
Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:21 am Reply with quote
I prefer cocaine.

Lincolnz
Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:12 pm Reply with quote
GETOCAT wrote:
I prefer cocaine.

I just like the smell of cocaine.

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:24 pm Reply with quote
steve-g wrote:
Gotta know - how does sponsorship work in the Cannabis growing community? Like do you enter comps? Magazine features with your sponsors stickers on your gear?

For me, being in Canada and people being allowed to grow 4 plants per house hold (more for us for medical grow licenses, my license allows for 25 plants. It's super easy to get a license for 489 plants), so I just have to showcase on IG how to go about your legal 4 and toss up those hashtags of the companies. I don't even have many followers on my cannabis account.

If you have a large following and do YouTube videos and shit, your sponsors will give you gear to do give away contests and shit, so it just helps grow your followers too.

I couldn't be bothered to do YouTube videos. I was growing regardless and posting up on IG already so sponsorship was just a bonus.

Honestly I don't even really smoke it, as I just smoke concentrates. So I give it away to the homeless and shit.

In 2015 I won a couple local High Times Cups. One for best new product which was Cannagars. And some flower I grew won 1st place for indica (Death Bubba), but was entered by a local company. Entered some corn nuts in the edibles category, but got disqualified for them being too potent. If that even makes sense.

Page 1 of 1