SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  WANNA' TRADE?  »  skate rock
Page 1 of 1    

skate rock

stivason
Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2001 8:17 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 31 Aug 2001 Posts: 3923 Location: Western Pennsylvania
anyone into old skate rock. I got Chuck Treece, Skatemaster Tate, Faction, H-street soundtrack, way to much to list here. Let me know if anyone is interested.

bret
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2001 9:58 am Reply with quote
I havent been able find that old McRad song. cant even remember the name of the song. are these on cd or on tape? didnt know if they were off Napster or something like that.

let me know. Ron
skullandbonesskateboards.com
[email protected]

im working on a list of my skate VHS tapes right now. I have a "Go-video" double VCR that makes great copies. I have about 60 videos or so. i have CKY Landspeed, CKY2K, CKY #3, Birdhouse- The End,Alien Workshop- Photosynthesis, Blind- Video days,Chocolate,Es- Menikmati,On Video- Summer 2000,Rodney Mullen Vs. Daewon Song 1 and 2, Toy Machine- Welcome to Hell, Zero- Mislead Youth, Zero- Thrill of it All, Best of Whiskey.

old school--Gullwing- Full Power Trip Gullwing- Inside Out,Ohio Skateout, Santa Cruz-Risk It, Streets on Fire-wheels of fire also, On the Prowl, Alva Young Guns, Rage at the Badlands-upland 1985, Delmar Nsa Contest at Stubbies 1985, Vancouver Nsa 1985, Sacto, Chicago Blowout, plus more.

Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2001 9:52 pm Reply with quote
Hiya Ron,

The McRad song you are looking for is most likely McShred. It was actually written by another one of chuck's bands called McShred and was about Ripping it up. This version appears on Thrashers Skate Rock (vol 3 maybe?). McRad later reformed and recorded the song, but changed the words to be about 'being friends and sticking together' and other youth crew crap. The McRad version appears in Powell's Public Domain and on one of their albums (2nd I believe). Anywho, this is probably more info than you needed, but I was really let down about the McRad version so I figured I share. The McShred version is better anyway.

Josh
http://www.piraticalskates.com
skullandbones
Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2001 1:38 pm Reply with quote
thanks for the Drunk injuns/Mcrad cd!!!

hooked me up!!
later Ron

Page 1 of 1