SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUM  »  Thanks Henrik
Page 1 of 1    

Thanks Henrik

rigmort
Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 10:29 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Just wanted to say thanks to Henrik. I just opened his package of goodies and can't believe how stoked I am!

3-4 years ago I bought a blank signed by Eddie Elguera from Tom Fain and I've been looking for an H-Street El Gato for years. Now I can finally start saving for a ring for my girl! Priorities, man.

-phil
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
rigmort
Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2002 10:29 pm Reply with quote
Believe it or not, I just bought the ring and proposed! I proved to myself that, for the time being, you *can* get satisfaction from admiring other people's collections.

Now that the ring is paid for, I have to start over and pay for the wedding, which will go down at a local brewery. Unfortunately, I'm probably going to have to part with some of my past loves. On the chopping block currently is my Black Flag Loose Nut deck. It's used and scuffed, but it's my favorite pig deck. I partied with Bill Stephenson and got him to sign it, and in a few weeks I'm going to get Dez Cadena to sign it when he comes to Milwaukee.

Anybody interested in funding my wedding?

[email protected]

P.S. After the squealing was over, she said yes!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
stivason
Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2002 10:39 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 31 Aug 2001 Posts: 3923 Location: Western Pennsylvania
Rig, CONGRADULATIONS! BRO

VOYA CON DIOS

Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2002 11:19 pm Reply with quote
Thanks! She's super-cool, very cute and smart as hell. I couldn't ask for anything more.

We've agreed that I can keep my skateboard room when she moves in, but the decks in the living room have gotta go. Otherwise, she's the shit.

Oh yeah, should I tell her my tail is delammed before we get married?
ppmurf
Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 6:02 am Reply with quote
rigmort,congrats man i did the same got engaged and in jan i get married. One problem th decks i have on display are now being moved into the studio. But she is helping finish the collection buying my second last deck this week for my birthday - she rocks big time.

Page 1 of 1