SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  TATTOOS  »  Anyone have a BAD tattoo?
Page 4 of 4    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Anyone have a BAD tattoo?

kxmotox247
Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:38 am Reply with quote
Zack's brother used to tell that story...about his friend in Olympia who gave himself the tattoo.

The other idiot was Andy Sprague. One of the troublemakers at Centennial. He used to walk around at the pool at our apartment complex in Carbondale sportin' ASS on his chest. Whn I asked him why he had ASS carved on his chest, you could tell he was a little sensitive about it.
ShackleMeNot
Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 5:24 am Reply with quote
Christophish wrote:
One of my bros wants to get a life sized ducky life preserver around his waist....

Holy shit, that has to be one of the funniest things i've ever heard. If in fact he ever does get it, I wanna see pics.

Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 5:27 am Reply with quote
I think i've already mentioned this in another bad tattoo thread, but this chick I knew most of my childhood/adolescence got a tattoo in our senior year of high school, it was on her lower belly, a roll of soiled toilet paper with shit dripping off of it. The drippings spelled out her boyfriend's name. Not an ex, but her current guy at the time, and I'm pretty sure they're still an item now 4 years later.

Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:52 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 04 Aug 2004 Posts: 1631 Location: *IN* The Deathbox
a friend of mind tried getting a banana peel tattoo on the bottom of her foot, but she just couldn't swing the pain, and i guess after it healed, she was walking on it pre-maturely, and the restof it got all jacked up..

i'm still throwing ideas around for my own tat..one day..one day

Page 4 of 4    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4