SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  DOWNHILL / SPEEDBOARDING / LONGBOARDS  »  Got my new Skatercult in !!!!!!
Page 1 of 2    Goto page 1, 2  Next

Got my new Skatercult in !!!!!!

WEDGE
Posted: Thu May 27, 2004 9:03 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 14 Dec 2001 Posts: 2176 Location: Hebron , Connecticut
I have to tell you all.....the deck is a thing of beauty! Shiny black botom, nice wheel wells, and it is pretty light compared to my Hustler. I gripped it and set it up with Randall 180's and my pink Shitfire Blackfarts that I have been saving for a special occasion . I will try it in a bowl tomorrow evening. One teeny tiny complaint already tho.....I was expecting a deck with a deeper concave like the bigger Skaterbuilts. And to be honest except for a slightly wider tail, and the shiny black bottom this is a ringer for my Hustler which has what I consider to have a mild to medium concave. I am happy with it tho and can't wait to try it out. They even threw in grip and a handful of stickers...always nice to get free stickers
Gusto
Posted: Thu May 27, 2004 9:22 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
send me pic ill post
letsgoskatepool
Posted: Thu May 27, 2004 9:42 pm Reply with quote
i think fartz are too small for this large vehicle... tell me how they run with it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
WEDGE
Posted: Sat May 29, 2004 6:37 am Reply with quote
skated the new deck last night. nice feel to it and it is nice and light. pretty flexy tho, not used to the board moving under me, the Hustler was a rock. shape is perfect. was a little unsettling having the tail slide around on the coping when lining up to drop in, the bottom sheet is super slick. the Blackfarts work fine with it, 60mm is a good size for the 7' bowl we ride. I am sticking with it but not comfortable on it yet.
MileHighSkates
Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 10:04 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 28 Apr 2004 Posts: 2708 Location: Boulder County, CO
I was just about to e-mail you that we got ours in, but I see you're already enjoying the sexyness that is Skaterbuilt...

Pics/prices/specs should be up @ MileHighSkates.com tomorrow.
WEDGE
Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:21 am Reply with quote
yeah sorry...I dont buy much and usually throw my biz your way but I couldnt wait to get this damn deck and ordered direct! sometimes I get impatient.......nah!
Rich215
Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 8:30 am Reply with quote
Wedge....dont worry about being impatient. I got on a plane...rented a car....pulled up to the curb and got mine! lol Killer deck for sure!
WEDGE
Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 2:52 pm Reply with quote
rich, do you find it a little flexy? what do you weigh? I find I have to ride my back foot closer to the bolts to keep the flex action down.....but then if I lost 60 pounds maybe I wouldnt have that trouble

wonder if they could do a one off with an extra ply or two???

[ This Message was edited by: WEDGE on 2004-06-03 15:53 ]
letsgoskatepool
Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:31 pm Reply with quote
the first runs had less formica than the normal skaterbuilts. the newer ones that are coming out should have the thicker formica
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
MileHighSkates
Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:31 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 28 Apr 2004 Posts: 2708 Location: Boulder County, CO
Start wearin' them tight women's stretch denim jeans... that should stiffen somethin' up...

Page 1 of 2    Goto page 1, 2  Next