SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  HOT DISCUSSIONS  »  hammerhead on ebay
Page 1 of 1    

hammerhead on ebay

Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2001 9:26 am Reply with quote
I think it is pretty gutless when he is complaining about 0 feedback bidders outbidding him on ebay and scamming all the decks when he is clearly trying to scam hisway to buying decks, he bid for the virgin for the jessee mary up to 375 and then retracted his bid and tried to bid for it at a lower price with minutes to go? where are your standards dude you are the biggest hypocrite of them all!
Hammerhead
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2001 11:01 am Reply with quote
Joined: 06 Oct 2001 Posts: 6889 Location: Occupying Aztlan since 1963
Hey you gutless (ANONYMOUS) know it all. The 0 feedback bidder is the same ahole that racked up the Spyhill (or Vintage Skates?) Toybox board 6 weeks ago to $911. And guess what dipshit, THEY HAVENT BEEN PAID YET!!!!

I knew what was going on behind the scene a week before you even had a clue.

Get the facts before shooting off you 'anonymous' mouth.

The seller contacted me after she was contacted by spyhill alerting her of this guy. If in fact the bidder doesn't come through (VERY likely) I have agreed to buy the board at a prearranged price.

Get lost dummy

[ This Message was edited by: Hammerhead on 2001-11-20 11:02 ]
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2001 1:48 pm Reply with quote
o.k whatever! you are full of it, you seem to have an answer for everything to try and get yourself out of trouble. what are you the ebay cop or something that you have to go around seeing who has paid who and who hasn't? the guy not paying spyhil has nothing to do with you trying to scam decks and sellers by retracting your bids! you are a two faced liar, you have a lot of enemies that talk behind your back, infact you are hated ny most and i can see why.
Hammerhead
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2001 5:04 pm Reply with quote
Actually junior, I think I bid 395$ then 5 days later rebid at $360. The board sold at $365 and I lost it. Get your facts straight.

Everyone else please refer to 'Bad people to do bitness with' forum on this idiot's complaint.

thank you for your cooperation.

v/r,
Hammerhead

[ This Message was edited by: Hammerhead on 2001-11-20 17:15 ]
jibaridge
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2001 6:23 pm Reply with quote
Quote:

On 2001-11-20 13:48, Anonymous wrote:
what are you the ebay cop or something

Hmm... Sounds like you are the ebay cop here..
KickOutTheJams
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2001 6:26 pm Reply with quote
Let me set things straight.... I know the seller and things are not quite what you have said, she told you she would sell it to you for 360 (your highest and last bid)if the guy didn't come through and you emailed her back saying that if he doesn't come through you would buy it for around 300(sixty dollars less than what you were bidding). It was totally nice of her in the first place to offer it to you, even after you emailed her bad mouthing everyone that bid. She could have just relisted it. She is new to selling and some of you people have made a real bad impression of it to her. This is just disgusting to me. You have taken the heart outta the love of skateboarding and it's history and made it another greedy collectors frenzy. THANKS! By the way the winning bidder has had contact with her everyday and has already sent the money!
KickOutTheJams
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2001 6:40 pm Reply with quote
I didn't mean to be dissing you Hammer ( I went back and read what I wrote) I am just pissed about the whole thing and the fact my friend dosn't know who to trust. There were others too.
Hammerhead
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2001 9:24 pm Reply with quote
Kick'n,

Hey give me a break bro! So I was 5$ off! I think I got pretty close considering all my transaction over the last month. When I told your friend, email me back and we would talk about the board in the $300 plus range, I was thinking about that after some additional negotiation, it would probably settle out somewhere between $340-$360 bucks. Hey, Im going to try to get a board for as little as I can pay for it right? Doesn't everybody?

And that is a TOTAL falsehood to state that I emailed her badmouthing EVERYBODY that bid. Where did you get THAT from?! That's totally bogus information that fans the flames of inflammatory rehtoric around here man. I emailed her on Ozimal, a Zero, and let her know that there has been a rash of Zero's lately racking up the price of boards for kicks and not paying. I recommend she email Ozimal to find out if he was for real. Please see the Ozimal thread. He turns out to be a legit Zero and is just getting into the game.

As far as the 'Anonymous' dweebs complaint about racking up the price...jeesh what a dumbass. High bid $395 at first (I think it was that high), retract a bid, rebid at $360 5 days later, and then lose the board at $365, well, then how did I 'rack up' the price?!

Besides 'Anonymous', it's my GD money and I'll spend it how ever I please!! And who the F cares if Im pissing you off. Go cry somewhere else you little girlie. Recommend changing you name to 'EbayMommie'. NONE of your GD business how I spend my money!

And you know what I think 'Anonymous'? Methinks you were the guy that was foolishly hoping to get the Mary board for $222.00 until you got your ass snaked in the last hour or so of bidding! Ha!Ha!Ha! Yeh, sure, a Santa Cruz Virgin Mary for $222.00....silly boy.

As far as waxing nostalgic? Save it for the skatepark with your buds. When someone is getting ready to throw down $300-$400 all the way up to $4500 the last thing the buyer is thinking of is the feelings of the seller.

Kick'n, Im not dogging you, just talking normal as if we were sitting down talking about skate crap ok bro?

Mike

'Anonymous'. Get a screen name lame brain. Im getting tired of lifting this big rock just to set you straight son.

Page 1 of 1