SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  SNOWBOARDS  »  Waht are u riding on?
Page 7 of 8    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Waht are u riding on?

Upland_Yo
Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:17 pm Reply with quote
BillyBonebrake wrote:
I used to live right down the hill from Baldy. I'd get out of bed and be on the lift 1/2 hour later. But its only 'on' for so long, and when the snow hits you get a lot of kooks and touristas on the road filling up their pickup beds with snow. I guess its a novelty to some ... but geez get the fuck outta the way Hector!!!

the road does get kooked out bad when it snows down low. Snow is a novelty in SoCal so I guess I can understand wanting to fill your truck up with snow and take it home....sorta:-? . Baldy does rock when it's dumping and I will gladly rally around the tourons when conditions are such. I didn't make it down there last year due to lack of winter but I have hope for this season.
BillyBonebrake
Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:46 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Do you live in Upland? I lived in Claremont for 8 years. Damn I miss SoCal right about now. Its 34 degrees in CT, raining sideways, 40 mph winds, ice ... east coast sucks.
jkelly
Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:09 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 11 Aug 2003 Posts: 7129 Location: Wild in the streets
BillyBonebrake wrote:
Do you live in Upland? I lived in Claremont for 8 years. Damn I miss SoCal right about now. Its 34 degrees in CT, raining sideways, 40 mph winds, ice ... east coast sucks.

yeah and a hour north of you I got some somewhat powdery turns down my ravine behind the house...

Jay

[quote="tioem"]The closest some guys get to pussy is being one.
I'm not talking about any of you queers. [/quote]
derekblankporritt
Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:22 am Reply with quote
I just got a pair of Lamar boots and a Rossi Board with bindings in perfect shape at a moving sale for $150... I haven't owned a board for 6 years or more. I got a portable rail for X-mas also so I guess I'll be posting pics soon enough of the cheap ride and my broken ass. speaking of broken ass I had an accident in HS... one of those you don't get pictures of then because you vowed you'd never tell another living soul. if I get enough to drink that story may come out... don't hold your breath. so BIG up Gonzfather for the sweet video it has inspired me. if I have posted something like this before sorry... sooooo Nice Boards guys. I can't affoard to keep up with snowboarding but I'll get some backyard footy this year. holy shit I'm drinking tea. I went to take pics of the new board but alas the camera is up north with our room mate.

peace

Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:22 am Reply with quote
Nice Boards

Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:49 am Reply with quote
BillyBonebrake wrote:

I was born in Upland and lived there for the first 8 years of my life, then we made the long trek over to Claremont and I lived there until I was 18. Moved to San Jose for a couple years and then back to Upland for a couple of years. Moved to Oregon in 93 and don't plan on leaving any time soon. I do like to spend time at Baldy when life permits.

East Coast has it's days but the Pacific Northwest is the most consistent in terms of snowfall...IMO...and the skateboarding ain't too shabby either. I was just down in SoCal for Thanksgiving and the only things I miss are Baldy, Some Crust Bakery, and GMR.

Rando and I live in the same town yet have know idea who each other is. It's gonna be a good week on the mountain...hit me up if you want to make some turns.

derekfuckingporritt wrote:
I just got a pair of Lamar boots and a Rossi Board with bindings in perfect shape at a moving sale for $150... I haven't owned a board for 6 years or more. I got a portable rail for X-mas also so I guess I'll be posting pics soon enough of the cheap ride and my broken ass. speaking of broken ass I had an accident in HS... one of those you don't get pictures of then because you vowed you'd never tell another living soul. if I get enough to drink that story may come out... don't hold your breath. so BIG up Gonzfather for the sweet video it has inspired me. if I have posted something like this before sorry... sooooo Nice Boards guys. I can't affoard to keep up with snowboarding but I'll get some backyard footy this year. holy shit I'm drinking tea. I went to take pics of the new board but alas the camera is up north with our room mate.

peace

RIght on, for the most part, a board is a board. Doesn't matter that much if it's not the latest and greatest. Give me a 5 foot section of 2x10 and some bungy cords and I'll get down the mountain.
Rando
Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:10 pm Reply with quote
Upland.Shoot me a PM. I'm setting up a rock board right now.This weekend looks promising snowwise!
Upland_Yo
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:45 am Reply with quote
Rando wrote:
This weekend looks promising snowwise!

Indeed

NOAA =

Today: Occasional snow. High near 29. Windy, with a southwest wind between 28 and 31 mph, with gusts as high as 41 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 6 to 10 inches possible.

Tonight: Periods of snow showers, mainly before 10pm. Low around 18. Wind chill values between -2 and 5. Windy, with a west southwest wind between 25 and 30 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible.

Wednesday: Periods of snow showers. High near 28. Wind chill values between zero and 10. Windy, with a west southwest wind between 23 and 30 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 8 to 12 inches possible.

Wednesday Night: Periods of snow showers. Low around 19. Breezy, with a west wind between 20 and 23 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.

Thursday: Snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 20. West wind between 15 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Thursday Night: Snow showers likely, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Friday: A 40 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 24.

Friday Night: A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. Wind chill values between -2 and 5.

Saturday: Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 27.

Saturday Night: Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 22.

Sunday: Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 28.

Sunday Night: Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 21.

Monday: Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 29.
scs
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:21 am Reply with quote
my girl just bought me the lib tech matt cummings kink retro 155, kicks ass! use to have it back in the day so stoked they remade it!

Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:14 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 11 Aug 2003 Posts: 7129 Location: Wild in the streets
scs wrote:
my girl just bought me the lib tech matt cummings kink retro 155, kicks ass! use to have it back in the day so stoked they remade it!

yeah man I almost bought that one aswell..used to love that board.

I also wanted to snag one of the Scotty Whitlakes from a few years ago when they did that old cat constalation graphic again
Jay

[quote="tioem"]The closest some guys get to pussy is being one.
I'm not talking about any of you queers. [/quote]

Page 7 of 8    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next