SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  TATTOOS  »  tat gone ink?
Page 2 of 2    Goto page Previous  1, 2

tat gone ink?

GRIM SHADY
Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 1:37 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 16 Jul 2002 Posts: 1311 Location: Damn, this thing got tet-tris
just tattoo very fine sand mixed with a little glycerin and catshit into the offending image- same difference.

on an aside- ever seen "hawkeye's how-to tattoo" video? SICK!!
oakland
Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 4:43 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 07 Aug 2002 Posts: 1747 Location: Boulder, Colorado
I actually watched the demo video for that shit in Seth's shop. It's so funny. If I remember correctly, the "tattoo" they were removing was obviously put on with a marker.
seth c
Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 9:05 pm Reply with quote
hahaha.. you remember the song?
amazing...
Shitbird
Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 11:03 pm Reply with quote
I keep a belt sander handy at all times.
Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 1:43 pm Reply with quote
It does not usually work in one time but has been known to (10%). Scarring is minimized by minimizing movement to the "scab" while it is there, keeping it dry (week and a half or so) and allowing full recovery between sessions. Home made india ink types can be gone in 3 or less, professional ink takes closer to 5-7 for complete fades, but can be lightened in 4-5. Cover-ups can be done first and only use where it will show through. It is a PROCESS, not an instant fix. Most "reputable" shops are too busy running ink to care about the "fools" who are looking for this type of repair. The folks that do custom work are going to be your best bet. You don't HAVE to believe it, just understand how it DOES work. It also takes a SKILLED hand not to scar someone. Why TGI markets only to "professionals" & has an artist hotline for artists to call and find out tips and techniques. Call those numbers and see what you think. They are all professional tattooists who do remarkable work. Granted, the original video was tacky and has not been circulated since 1999 when new management took over. They have a "User's guide" now which explains more particulary about different scenarios. This "stuff" is not outlawed but the "process of fading by any other means other than laser" have been submitted in a couple of states whose laser people, dominating the field, have become threatened by the success (over 13 years in the medical industry 6 with tattooists). If not, state law, city ordinances some insurance clauses. There are just as many laser people using this to get "stubborn" colors as there are ones trying to prevent it. Newer inks (last 6 yrs. or so) has been noted are not as responsive until one session of laser renders them back to a carbon base then are easily extracted by TGI.
The Green Monkey
Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 1:50 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 15 Jun 2002 Posts: 14107 Location: Fucking a giant scorpion, duh.
Quote:

On 2004-07-06 14:43, Anonymous wrote:
It does not usually work in one time but has been known to (10%). Scarring is minimized by minimizing movement to the "scab" while it is there, keeping it dry (week and a half or so) and allowing full recovery between sessions. Home made india ink types can be gone in 3 or less, professional ink takes closer to 5-7 for complete fades, but can be lightened in 4-5. Cover-ups can be done first and only use where it will show through. It is a PROCESS, not an instant fix. Most "reputable" shops are too busy running ink to care about the "fools" who are looking for this type of repair. The folks that do custom work are going to be your best bet. You don't HAVE to believe it, just understand how it DOES work. It also takes a SKILLED hand not to scar someone. Why TGI markets only to "professionals" & has an artist hotline for artists to call and find out tips and techniques. Call those numbers and see what you think. They are all professional tattooists who do remarkable work. Granted, the original video was tacky and has not been circulated since 1999 when new management took over. They have a "User's guide" now which explains more particulary about different scenarios. This "stuff" is not outlawed but the "process of fading by any other means other than laser" have been submitted in a couple of states whose laser people, dominating the field, have become threatened by the success (over 13 years in the medical industry 6 with tattooists). If not, state law, city ordinances some insurance clauses. There are just as many laser people using this to get "stubborn" colors as there are ones trying to prevent it. Newer inks (last 6 yrs. or so) has been noted are not as responsive until one session of laser renders them back to a carbon base then are easily extracted by TGI.

I smell doo doo.

Doo doo and caca.

Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:11 am Reply with quote
hahaha.. what a douchebag...
now you're coming to a skateboard collecting forum to try and sell that SHIT???

i really hope i can post that video online to show that sick "tattoo" removal of a marker design... fucking retards...
evolution
Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:23 pm Reply with quote
post the video!
Shitbird
Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 1:19 am Reply with quote
I love how fucksticks like that have no BALLS, and have to spam anonymously.
EAT MY FUCK, ASSHOLE!
Try not FUCKING the tattoo up the first time, and you won't have to worry about being ripped-off a second time by some third-rate scam-fuck like you.
SMOG BALLS, ASS-FUCK!

Page 2 of 2    Goto page Previous  1, 2