SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  SKATEBOARD VIDEO TRADING  »  lets trade skate videos on soulseek
Page 15 of 17    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

lets trade skate videos on soulseek

IcandoanOllie
Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:24 am Reply with quote
Joined: 17 Nov 2006 Posts: 130 Location: Isla de la Muerte / Germany
yes its still going just click create a room then enter "skullandbones"
and you should be in a room with a few people in !

ps: add me "IcandoanOllie"
mini-murf
Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:37 am Reply with quote
Joined: 17 Dec 2006 Posts: 166 Location: Brisbane, AUSTRALIA
IcandoanOllie wrote:
yes its still going just click create a room then enter "skullandbones"
and you should be in a room with a few people in !

ps: add me "IcandoanOllie"

sweet, found you

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:29 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
bump

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:56 pm Reply with quote
bfg1971 wrote:
Does anyone know who Coach595 is in the S&B soulseek room?

Yeah now thi sguy from skatevideos mric room..he's from France an old school skater and share many old sk8 videos..

add me, mine is sk8edge
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sk8edge
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:10 pm Reply with quote
bonkers wrote:
come and get some,im BONKERS, also check vespa 007 he got some nice classics as wel.

yeah plenty and sometimes he share all his ska file...i have banned this guy coz he download from me then he also pm me and aksed me to start his download..then when i queue his file..the file was not download and was queueing for few weeks till 2 months. Then when i pm him..he ignore me..so banned vespa007
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dancinwithdeath
Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:45 am Reply with quote
Anyone still using soulseek? I usually only see a couple people in the room however not the new people that posted above. Feel free to check out the screen shots of my video folders on my computer and make any requests via pm. I can load them up to the computer that has the internet [roommates computer].

Anyone have the new scarecrow or santa cruz videos? Or any new school vids that are entertaining along the lines of flip - sorry or girl - yeah right?

Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:38 pm Reply with quote
Well that wouldn't be me ..i'm just just not active. See when i join this forum same year as you. I've been using soulseek like almost forever since 2002 / 2003 till today. If you are lucky you can see my video file with bunch of videos ... try add coach595 or this japanesse guy name masudajigouro..i'll get their slsk id and posted it here..they had plenty..

also try add rockabillyskater

mine sk8edge
SkateRags
Posted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:16 am Reply with quote
coach always has like 50 things qued up when ever I try and get something form him.
sk8edge
Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:55 am Reply with quote
dancinwithdeath wrote:
Anyone still using soulseek? I usually only see a couple people in the room however not the new people that posted above. Feel free to check out the screen shots of my video folders on my computer and make any requests via pm. I can load them up to the computer that has the internet [roommates computer].

Anyone have the new scarecrow or santa cruz videos? Or any new school vids that are entertaining along the lines of flip - sorry or girl - yeah right?

There's on user in soulseek also has plenty of videos. His id is RipGrip

But my download was like queueing there for months and the download never starts and sometimes queues at 4-7. He also has the new Scarecrow in his files. Try pm him. Another user to worth check out at soulseek is [][]MasudaJigorou[][] - yes type the exact thing i wrtie here. A japanesse guy and has plenty of video online and offline... Enjoy!!!
skaterdater
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:22 pm Reply with quote
no disrespect to the guy..but coaches downloads are horrible.. ispent days online downloading his stuff..and it was all garbage,that was unwatchable....dont waste your time..

Page 15 of 17    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next