SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  BUSINESS, SHOPS & RETAILERS  »  shops that carry nike
Page 1 of 1    

shops that carry nike

lsu
Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 10:43 am Reply with quote
Are you selling the FC's. My bro has em and they are just sitting. If you are moving them then please share the secret of how. The dunks, angus, and delta's are moving just fine(and are damn fine skate shoes in my opinion) but the FC's haven't sold a pair. Help me out with your infinite wisdom please.
nicktape
Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:18 am Reply with quote
no pair of skate shoes screams out "buy me, i just got into the industry like a year ago when market studies showed that skateboarding was cool, again!" better than nike

Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:17 pm Reply with quote
yea nicktape, it is a shame that nike didn't keep it real like adio, dc, es, ipath, and emerica. I like going to the fucking mall to buy shoes instead of skateshops.Oh and lets not forget vans, and what they are doing for skatebording. Nike SB help shops make money and are not sold in Pacsun. So, lets get back on track
BOWL BOMBER
Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:31 pm Reply with quote
All of our nike stuff sells well, the angus and dunk low SB's sell the best, the fc and ecue sell too, but to specific customers, you just have to feel them out, we ask the customer there size, then bring out the shoes we have there size in(nike shoes that is) and see what they like. Tell your buddy to try that. We carry most sole tech stuff(emerica,es,etnies), DC,IPATH,LAKAI,DVS,ADIO,some GLOBE stuff.
sole tech does very well but ipath and nike sell the best and quickest, and only 2 pairs of nike's per person

Page 1 of 1