SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  BUSINESS, SHOPS & RETAILERS  »  Bulldog Skates
Page 1 of 1    

Bulldog Skates

foz
Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 9:58 pm Reply with quote
Hey,

Wes Humpstons' new company Bulldog Skates will be opening an on line store in the first week of October. Shop owners and distributors that have placed orders since ASR, the product will begin shipment no later that Oct. 1st Anyone on this board that is interested in our product can e-mail me or Wes with a request for a free catalog and some stickers. We'd appreciate any feedback positive or negative from the skaters on this site. There are some very collectable pieces and we are working to keep the new stuff down to reasonable prices so the decks and wheels will be affordable to all.
Please check out http://www.bulldogskates.com for info and feel free to e-mail any questions you have on the product or to request a free catalog. e-mail [email protected]

Thanks,
Foz

[ This Message was edited by: foz on 2002-09-18 23:00 ]
shinbuster
Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 10:07 pm Reply with quote
hesh...i like!

[ This Message was edited by: shinbuster on 2002-09-18 23:07 ]
Smakutus
Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 12:10 am Reply with quote
Joined: 10 Dec 2001 Posts: 2932 Location: Meechigan.. Collect and Destroy!
Hey Foz,
I have skated Bulldogs since early 2000 (Via Solidskate.com) and liked them alot. Right now I'm skating a Deathbox Hackett but that Ray deck and the 38" longboard is looking good to me. Plus I want to try some of those wheels.

I like what you guys are doing with your web site. The deck graphics look 100 times better than they did before. I was talking to a guy at Van's Detroit tonight who mentioned your boards to me and how cool they look.

Keep up the good work,
Jeff
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
slob-air
Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 6:57 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 27 Oct 2001 Posts: 63453 Location: S&B HQ
The gashead longboard looks sweeet!
www.spyhillskates.com
Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 1:34 pm Reply with quote
Rich and Wes are doing a killer job. The boards are awesome and Shogo's single conicals are a unique old school wheel in today's market. Support these guys with your words and your wallets. We've been asking for something like this, and Bulldog Skates delivers like we never imagined.

Page 1 of 1