SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  WANNA' TRADE?  »  Sean Miller
Page 2 of 2    Goto page Previous  1, 2

Sean Miller

LOSTSOULINC.
Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:05 am Reply with quote
Norm is def crazy. Sean was the best. I loved the Cheapskates/keystone guy logo he had when he rode for G&S.

Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:03 am Reply with quote
I went to school with Sean from 4th - 12 th grade. He had a great sense of humor. He was pretty much the class clown. At times that got him in to trouble for being disruptive. I remember an oral speech class we had together in 11th or 12th grade. He had to do an instructional oral speech and decided to do a speech on how to bake chocolate chip cookies. He was totally unprepared so he just winged it. He was up in front of the class mixing his dough with a pencil because he forgot to bring a spoon. Even the teacher was in tears from laughter. He would often show up to school in casts and leg braces. I have no idea how many bones he broke, how many ankles he twsited, how many ligaments he strained etc along the way but he definitely paid his dues when it came to skating, but he remained fearless. I remember him as always being popular. I saw him on a skateboard a few times but that was long before he got serious and became such a great skater.I hung out at his house a few times and recall his Mom didn't want us in the house so we all stayed outside by the pond. Sean and his friend had a couple extra tickets to see The Clash in New York. I think the tickets were like $25. A ticket was offered but I couldn't go, I probably couldn't afford the ticket anyway....life regret. I never saw Sean skate professionally or even on a ramp, that would have been super cool. But I heard he was doing well and had a line of boards and merchandise. I was sad to learn of his death. It was quite tragic. He was destined for greatness and his life was cut far too short. I think if he had lived he would have given Tony Hawk a run for his money. He may have been a clown, but he was completely detremined. Nice to see he's still remembered and appreciated.
Buddur
Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:25 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 04 Aug 2012 Posts: 1095 Location: Western Pennsylvania
I met Sean at a contest in OCMD like 85'-87'. We traded tricks in the basketball court next to the skatepark. He was the the first person I saw do a double ollie kickflip. During the contest at the end of his run he got up onto the contractor trailor by the fence, got the crowd to cheer like mad, then did an acid drop off it down to the ground. Crowd went nuts.

Just had to post. Sorry to hear he passed.

Page 2 of 2    Goto page Previous  1, 2