SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  MANUFACTURERS FORUM  »  Custom one off decks!
Page 1 of 1    

Custom one off decks!

Matthew MSBD
Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:18 am Reply with quote
Joined: 29 Jan 2005 Posts: 52 Location: MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
Now i ain't pushin, but if y'all want ONE deck with your own image on it i can help. We make heaps of decks for people around the world who are just after one deck with their own graphics they've designed. Anything from a one colour job to photo reproduction, we can even help with testing your new design on wood before you pay setup for big runs. Either way we offer a service and i am putting it out there. $120 AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS will get it shipped to most places in the US. Works out to be more expensive then your average deck but hey, you gotta pay for the service! Our website is currently being update and should be finished in two weeks for you to download the neccessary files...peace out...sorry to all those screenprint devotees but hey i love screening too...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
oasis
Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 5:44 pm Reply with quote
shoulda waited till your site was done to plug it...

thats a cool service though.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Matthew MSBD
Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:47 pm Reply with quote
Gotta warm people up first, the site is really just an add on. Emailin has been the trick for the last few years but this way people will be able to get info all day everyday...Thanks for your support!
bondiboy66
Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:30 pm Reply with quote
Out of sheer matter of interest, how much to send one to Sydney? do you do custom shapes? I'm interested because maybe (if the missus can be persuaded) I'd get another Hosoi copy, with some silly arse graphics like 'K-Mart' or 'Home Brand' or 'No Frills'. Just for laughs!

Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 9:33 pm Reply with quote
We are about to put the finishing touches on our website, a simple but straight forward one. It is up and running with enough information to get you started. Decks are $77 AUD plus postage which you can calculate using this website : http://www1.auspost.com.au/pac/int_parcel.asp.

But check out our site and let me know what you think...

Packed and ready to post our decks weight about 1.5kgs (1)

Page 1 of 1