SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  SKATEBOARD ART  »  good tutotials
Page 3 of 3    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

good tutotials

Damote Skate
Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:44 am Reply with quote
i was searching around and found http://www.heathrowe.com/tutorials.asp they have a lot of good info and its all free
atomika
Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:12 am Reply with quote
Joined: 03 Apr 2005 Posts: 45 Location: cranbourne australia
grumpy hit the nail on the head it is totaly up to you ive taught myself everything and refused to touch a computer for about 7 years did all by hand much cheaper too .....computers and software eat you money and are worth nothing in a few years....ive done work for studios that had computers heaps better than mine but why was i there then cause they couldnt draw and the could find the automatic draw button no matter how many progarams the bought........this is how i belive you do it draw it drawit again and shit maybe draw it again and them use the computer to make it look pretty sart cuting up all the drawings in photo shop taking the best parts out of all of them as by then you know what you want and dont settle for what the computer gives you and it make you work out how to make the programs work for you.....software tutorials are good for learning tricks the photo shop wow books are good to i make my mates look at them before i even let them start asking how do you do shit and make notes that heaps you reamber and say all the short key when your doing them it sound stupid but it work and before you know it you mates will be blowin chunk sayin check this smart ass out hes on fire
and you will be kickin ass

dont be lasy just work hard at it

Page 3 of 3    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3