Page 2 of 3    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

base colors

kingpat
Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 8:37 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
hahaha
primative
Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 5:49 pm Reply with quote
why yes king pat, you red headed bastard. i sure do enjoy a nice bun around my cock fourth of july or anytime for that matter. what's up?
primative
Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 5:53 pm Reply with quote
sixman, i'll try to get some pics as soon as i can.
kingpat
Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 8:31 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
hey joey, i saw the decks you sent to tp and gang i was impressed, good concave,now send my ass one that is eight and three fourths with old hole patterns.
donald20
Posted: Sun Nov 17, 2002 2:12 pm Reply with quote
forget about your lovely wieners for a sec guys.
regarding the color i am using:it is enamel color,similar to pruducts distributed by:www.nazdar.com.
they also do some really good water-based colors.call the customer-service and ask an expert from nazdar regarding the color you would need for board printing.
water-based stuff is way cooler when it comes to cleaning your frames later on,also ultra-cool when you make any mistakes during the printing-process.
primative
Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2002 9:05 pm Reply with quote
i've been looking at the nazdar catalog, and got some questions. the only water based ink that doesn't require 300 degree heat to dry, is recomended for 180 to 305 mesh,i thought the mesh for base and graphics is 70 and 100 mesh. i don't see skateboards refered to any where in the catalog, not suprising, but i just wanted to know before i order the wrong thing.the ink i'm looking at is 2700 series aquasafe. don is this the same thing you use.
donald20
Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 1:53 am Reply with quote
pimative:
i don't use nazdar at all-i would defintely like to-but these guys have no outlet or distributor on my continent.
tell em to send you a smple of the color
try and work with it.fuck their recommendations-board printing is a whole different story
go for a 100 mesh and try it out
ohio
Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 1:41 pm Reply with quote
i ve been sampling nazdar 5900 7900 and ther slo-lacure and there epoxy you have to make the decision for youreself which one you like better. Donald is right fuck there recomedations because boards are way different if i only told you how many arguments ive been in with old fucks who say it wont work and youre screen is too loose. They have never done it and dont know about it. So far i like the epoxy because of its high gloss and hardness but alot of the other ones will work awesome too. What i was told is that epoxy chips away and that all the others peal if you scratch them. So i used a knife and scratch a bunch of boards ranging from and element to a black label and they all chipped. I know some companies us UV inks but f that they are supper expensive and you need a dryer for catalization. Most companies dont use them though. Inks are important though but then what do i know.
ohio
Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 1:42 pm Reply with quote
i ve been sampling nazdar 5900 7900 and ther slo-lacure and there epoxy you have to make the decision for youreself which one you like better. Donald is right fuck there recomedations because boards are way different if i only told you how many arguments ive been in with old fucks who say it wont work and youre screen is too loose. They have never done it and dont know about it. So far i like the epoxy because of its high gloss and hardness but alot of the other ones will work awesome too. What i was told is that epoxy chips away and that all the others peal if you scratch them. So i used a knife and scratch a bunch of boards ranging from and element to a black label and they all chipped. I know some companies us UV inks but f that they are supper expensive and you need a dryer for catalization. Most companies dont use them though. Inks are important though but then what do i know.
primative
Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 9:34 am Reply with quote
do you need to have a base color screen for every width of board you print, or can you getaway with one base screen made for the widest board.

Page 2 of 3    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next