SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  SKATEBOARD ART  »  Acrylic used on decks....
Page 1 of 1    

Acrylic used on decks....

Playachk
Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:07 am Reply with quote
Joined: 11 Mar 2005 Posts: 21 Location: Bainbridge Island, WA
So ive been messing around with an old board of mine, Designing it and sorta seeing what happen with the paint n stuff.
I decided to paint that sucker up, got some Acrylic paint, did a base coat of black on it, then got some blue and painted up a rose on the deck.......

So far the paint hasn�t chipped off which is surprising, but now im trying to figure out what I can use to put over the graphic so that it won�t get chipped off by grinds and such.

Besides putting rails on the side of the board, is there any other type of laminate or clear paint that I could put on top that you know of?

Anyway heres what it looks like at the moment:

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ThrashCan
Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:19 am Reply with quote
get a spray can of clear coat shit. It in the spraypaint section of hardware stores. Make sure its clear and shiney, not the dull shit.
Playachk
Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 4:31 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 11 Mar 2005 Posts: 21 Location: Bainbridge Island, WA
ThrashCan wrote:
get a spray can of clear coat shit. It in the spraypaint section of hardware stores. Make sure its clear and shiney, not the dull shit.

Cool thanks, I will do that.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Page 1 of 1