SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  TATTOOS  »  Doh!!! don't getta make the tattoo cut...
Page 2 of 2    Goto page Previous  1, 2

Doh!!! don't getta make the tattoo cut...

Old Wave Dave
Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 1:18 pm Reply with quote
That tummy tat looks great. I'd do it but I know I couldn't sit still for 4 hours. Did some rib work last week and I'm in no hurry to do it again.
bowlrider.com
Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 10:25 pm Reply with quote
Yea...them ribs, can be a little killer huh??

I am think'n of doing some touch ups on the stomach tat...maybe add a little color to the tips, and bring em out a little longer...

plus close up the top of the head...

I still have a whole open canvas on my chest... Im still thinking of ideas for that area...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Old Wave Dave
Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 11:54 pm Reply with quote
Little killer? Whoa, fuck me runnin! I have never moved in 12 years of work till he got them ribs.
Next week I'll do some leg fill-can't wait for a pain free session,(ha ha).
I'm just excessively tickelish on my ribs so it hurt more than usual.
bowlrider.com
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:50 pm Reply with quote
Hehehe....

Yea.... well... my tatt dude did say that I showed a higher tolerance for pain than some of the others he had inked in the same location (on the ribs)....

funny...I dealt with the pain, because I didn't want to wimp out in front of him... roughly 4 hour sesssions ...

but my inker is the one who said it was enough...I was way beyond the point of skin irriation... and it was to the point where even the slightest touch had me jump'n.. after a while...small breeze's blowing...

I keep concidering getting something on my chest... but I keep hearing conflicting stories... some say that the chest is worse, and others say it isn't as bad...

anyways...after the job on my ribs.. I figured I would give myself a few years before I went under the gun again for my chest...

[ This Message was edited by: bowlrider.com on 2003-03-31 19:52 ]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Bear
Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 12:49 am Reply with quote
Sorry to bump this one up, but I just read it and the "pain factor" reminded my of my shoulder blade tatt. None of the other tatts I got had ever caused me to do much more than grit my teeth a little. But as soon as the outline needle landed on my back, I had to "go to the quite place in my mind" The whole time the tatt artist was raving about how my skin just drank the ink in, blah blah blah, everytime he stopped to wipe my back down, it was all I could do not pull the beratta out my pocket and put a few slugs in him, when he was done a few hours? later, I got up, pulled the 380 beretta out of my pocket for effect and told him the ONLY reason he wasn't dead right now was that I was PAYING him to cause me that much pain. The guy turned several shades of gray before being able to reach up and take the green from my left hand. He asked me why I didn't say anything, I just told him " I hadn't been to my "quite place" recently and left.
That was near the end of the "insane years", Nobody knew how close to the edge I was back then, Nobody.

You Tatt guys watch out who your doin, there are plenty of guys who are way further over the line than I was.
Nervous
Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 3:53 am Reply with quote
Joined: 09 Feb 2003 Posts: 2841 Location: a room with a view
I've got a few painfull ones, elbows and inner wrists (by the palm). I swear the elbows about kicked my ass, the needle hitting the bone over and over and jarring your entire body is an experience that I will never forget. The wrists just get raw really fast, its that cutting with a blade feeling intenseified by about a thousand. Cant wait for the next one, Seth's going to put the Ray of Lights on my arm. My fiancee just chimed in and wanted me to say that the armpit hurt like hell, she has stitches around her shoulder and under her arm, looks like her arm has been ripped off and sewn back on.
el yori
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 6:12 pm Reply with quote
seth makes a lot of pain!!!!!
seth c
Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 12:32 am Reply with quote
no i dont! you just got tattooed in a dumb spot! hahahahahahahahaha
el yori
Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 9:52 am Reply with quote
right!because it is in my left hand,but the right one is smarter!!!...its my girlfriend...

Page 2 of 2    Goto page Previous  1, 2