SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  TATTOOS  »  My Tattoo
Page 2 of 2    Goto page Previous  1, 2

My Tattoo

deathtothepixies
Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 6:29 am Reply with quote
i got the new deal sun made on my calf in full color - sk8 for live...
xteamrider
Posted: Mon May 13, 2002 4:01 pm Reply with quote
Actually, all my tattoos pretty much have some significant meaning. That particular tat is side art from a Bride of Pinbot pinball machine. In the early 90's when I was in college I spent about 2hrs every day playing pinbot with buddies. I have quite a passion for pinball and that machine in particular. As silly as it may sound, the bride of pinbot pretty much marks this time in my life when I lived for pinball, the relationship I had with my friends that I skated/played pinball and drank with on a regular basis, and my feeling at the time that my perfect woman was a robot that I put quarters in when I wanted to hear her speak. (It was an angry period) Thus I decided to tattoo it on myself. I had the artwork for about 4 years and had printed it 6ft tall and hung it at the top of my stairs so I could contemplate it every time I walked in the door. Believe me, I thought about it for quite a while. There are a few other whimsical reasons but that's the baseline for that tattoo in particular.

All my tattoos are pretty much reflections of periods of my life, what was on my mind at the time, loves, relationships, passions, or whatever. I don't think I'll ever look back later in life and think I'm foolish for having such a passion for something that I decided to make it a permanent mark on my body.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

Page 2 of 2    Goto page Previous  1, 2