SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  VIDEO & IMAGES  »  OHIO VIDEO: "Two Dollar Pistol"
Page 1 of 1    

OHIO VIDEO: "Two Dollar Pistol"

Five Points Skateboards
Posted: Mon May 02, 2005 7:19 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
check out this preview of the new video my buddy Kevin, from 70-71.com, put together:

VIDEO LINK

It's a 30 minute video spotlighting Skateboarding in Ohio. It also comes with a Audio CD of the Soundtrack

Available HERE

mdvadcskated
Posted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:02 pm Reply with quote
quality looking footy.
kevineleven
Posted: Sun May 15, 2005 11:28 am Reply with quote
thanks Tim for the support...

www.70-71.com is proud to announce the release of Two Dollar Pistol, a 30 minute skateboarding film. 90% Columbus Ohio riders, 90% Columbus parks, 100% shreddage. Grrr. Saturday May 21st the video will premiere at Skullys music diner on High St. in the Short North, Columbus. The video plays around 11PM and will be available for $15. I also will have clothing available with new and old graphics in assorted sizes/colors for $10. The video will also be available at skateshops around Columbus including Old Skool in Westerville, Sunsports near Polaris, Black Sheep and others and on the website. I also will be peddling them out of my skatebag for months to come, so ask if you see me around. This show is being done in conjunction with "Skate Iraq" benefit by www.teamtim.org. I hope to see everyone there, and please fwd this email to anyone that you think might be interrested in the show. Thanks, and see you all at the show.

Page 1 of 1