SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  DOWNHILL / SPEEDBOARDING / LONGBOARDS  »  Saturday Nite Garage Mission
Page 1 of 1    

Saturday Nite Garage Mission

MileHighSkates
Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 12:21 am Reply with quote
Joined: 28 Apr 2004 Posts: 2708 Location: Boulder County, CO
So a bunch of us Denver-area heads met up Saturday for some parking garage action. Warmed up at the Denver skatepark, and then went out in search of bust-free parking garages. All the big/downtown ones had some pretty heavy security, so we went to one of the guy's "local" garage. Five levels, elevator, and pretty decent surface. Good times were had, despite one of the crew slamming pretty hard (cones with big, flat bases are not good for slaloming). Doled out some swag, and split around 10:30PM. Cop came shortly thereafter, and told everyone that it was time to split. Aside from losing my prescription sunglasses somewhere along the way, it was a damn fine evening.
Sloppy-Ollies
Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:58 am Reply with quote
That sounds like fun! I wish there was something like that going on out here in Jersey!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
MileHighSkates
Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:06 am Reply with quote
Joined: 28 Apr 2004 Posts: 2708 Location: Boulder County, CO
Sloppy-Ollies wrote:
That sounds like fun! I wish there was something like that going on out here in Jersey!

Head over to the Silverfish Longboard forums.... plenty of Jersey folks there.
Homer80
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:11 pm Reply with quote
Sloppy-Ollies wrote:

They just had a huge parking garage session in Jersey! You need to hook up with those guys, the same group is going to do some BOMBING this weekend.

In a country full of Neanderthals? I wear it as a fucking badge of honor!"

Rainbow Randolph Death to Smoochie
Sensei
Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:54 am Reply with quote
Just popping in to comment on this:

There's a good group out in Jersey that's begining to get together for some longboarding sessions pretty regularly. We just had a garage session last sunday, and this sunday were hittin some hills. You can find out all the info you need over at silverfishlongboarding.com, in the forum section under Events.

*leaving and shutting the door quickly so I don't get hit with the pots and pans the regulars here are about to throw at me*

Page 1 of 1