SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  SNOWBOARDS  »  new boots
Page 1 of 1    

new boots

Upland_Yo
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:20 am Reply with quote
I had to buy some new boots this year and for the first time in my life, I didn't have any foot pain in my arches or any other part of my foot the first couple days of riding. I bought some K2 somethin or others and then had custom footbeds put in them. I usually look at the first week of riding as just breaking my legs and feet in for the season but after riding a couple of days in these boots, I can honestly say my feet never ached at all. These boots rock and I would give them a try if you are looking for new footwear this season.

fox26
Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:30 pm Reply with quote
I just put some new DCs to the side today for xmas purchase. First real purchase in a long time too. I'm a 10.5 / 11 and I went for the 10 which was real snug cuz a few of the guys were saying that you actually break them in .5 a size and when you're riding bent at the knees and waist your toes actually move back a bit. The burton ruler put my foot to sleep after 5 min and I didn't trust the new lace up system. I went with the DC's with the pump. The heal pressure seemed functional and worthwhile but it may not matter assuming I have a good binding fit. Any other advice before I head back to the shop to consumate the arrangement?

Also, I bought my daughter a board - her first one. Anyone have kid boot advice...

Thanks

Page 1 of 1