SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  SNOWBOARDS  »  For sale: Complete set of Sims Shaun Palmer Pro Models
Page 1 of 1    

For sale: Complete set of Sims Shaun Palmer Pro Models

nilus
Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:31 pm Reply with quote
I've (or was it my wife?) decided to make some more room in ye olde 750 SF NYC apartment...that means some of my snowboards gots to go (no way I'm ditching any of the eight surfboards in there!).

Anyway, I've decided to axe a set of the original four Sims Shaun Palmer pro models--the Clown (his first model, I think), the Crazy Baby, the Pimp, and the Caddy. All are quite displayable with some minor scratches, scrapes and gouges. The Caddy model is by far the best...it's almost mint. I will post pics later today. Anyone interested? I'd like them to go as a set. The graphics on these are some of my favorite of all time.

I'm also gonna be listing these in the "for sale" forum. If I don't get any reponses, I'll either keep 'em or put 'em on the bay.

Nilus

P.S. I'll also be getting rid of some other boards--a Burotn Custom 156, an older Atlantis Daniel Franck, assorted vintage bindings, etc. Lemme know if you're looking for something.
Christian
Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:50 pm Reply with quote
youve got a PM

Page 1 of 1