SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  MANUFACTURERS FORUM  »  anyone looking to sponsor
Page 1 of 8    Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

anyone looking to sponsor

kodywalker
Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:06 pm Reply with quote
if anyone on here is looking to sponsor an up and coming street skater drop me a line at [email protected]
i am progressing fast and i live in sheridan wyoming., am 16 years of age, regular stance and love to just have fun.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
slob-air
Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:15 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 27 Oct 2001 Posts: 63453 Location: S&B HQ
Sorry man, I was looking for an up and coming goofy footer in Wyoming.

Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:41 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 31 Aug 2001 Posts: 3923 Location: Western Pennsylvania
sorry, I only sponsor strippers

stivason
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
that guy
Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 11:08 pm Reply with quote
Bust out chicken snout. Post some pics. How far you from Laramie? You ride that place?
kodywalker
Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 11:24 pm Reply with quote
i have been to laramie. Havent skated it. I am a ways from there now, about 3-4 hours away. I used to live over in wheatland, and i moved up here to sheridan and took up skating because everyone was doing it and it seemed pretty easy after playing tony hawk pro skater. But i stuck with it and have made it to be one of the top kids in skating of this town. Its really a great thing that has entered my life, most my friends skate, it gives me a sense of relief and fun at the same time and greats memories.
-kody
but if anyone is seriously into sponsoring then let me know please.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
skinny
Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:23 am Reply with quote
Kody send 90 sec of JUST skating on dvd, vcd, or vhs to:
p.o. box 20203 sun valley Nv. 89433
Inculed a s.a.s.e. with your tape.
kodywalker
Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:43 am Reply with quote
ok, i dont know what an s.a.s.e is so i guess i fail.
-kody
ThrashCan
Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:48 am Reply with quote
self addressed stamped envelope
kodywalker
Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:51 pm Reply with quote
sooo, how big should this s.a.s.e be? big or small or big enough for the vhs. you can pm me or email me at [email protected]
-kody
stillboardin
Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:36 pm Reply with quote
I would assume if you want your tape back include a pre addressed envelope with enough postage on it to send it back from whereever.
Usually about 3.85 in stamps.

You want to make it as easy as possible for prospective sponsors to deal with you. If you are high maintenance then kiss your chances goodbye.

You also need to sell them on your merits. What will the sponsor get out of it. I've seen so many kids think that sponsorship is only about getting free stuff. You need to work for it. A sponsor is only going to give you free stuff if you produce.

Sponsorship is all about exposure. My guess is that Wyoming doesn't have allot of national attention on it so a national sponsor will more than likely not touch you unless you are beyond good. Your best bet is to work on a local skateshop and see if they will sponsor you. Get some exposure under your belt, contest wins, etc. And put together a really tight tape to market yourself. And be willing to travel.

My two cents.

Page 1 of 8    Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next