SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  BUSINESS, SHOPS & RETAILERS  »  Mike V re-issues?
Page 1 of 1    

Mike V re-issues?

MileHighSkates
Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:04 am Reply with quote
Joined: 28 Apr 2004 Posts: 2708 Location: Boulder County, CO
Anyone still want/need one? I tried ordering some yesterday, and should know today if my order came through. $68/shipped in the Cont US if you're interested.
tara
Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:55 pm Reply with quote
no thanks (free bump!)
DitchSlappy
Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:10 am Reply with quote
Try www.purpleskunk.com they have plenty in stock! I have been shopping with them for many years. They have a pretty good collection of re-issues, longboards, poolboards,etc. There website doesn't truly show what they have but my last visit to the city showed me different. The person to talk to I believe is named Lizzie. Also, on silverfishlongboarding I saw a promotional code for 10% off if that helps at all. Just a heads up...

DitchSlappy
Smakutus
Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:46 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 10 Dec 2001 Posts: 2932 Location: Meechigan.. Collect and Destroy!
I'd rather order from Mile High since he posts here and all..

Jeff

"what the heck you talking about i sent you the money weeks ago,and you still gaveme a negative feedback,and top it off never sent me the tape,its ebayers like you that screw people,Thanks for messing up my ratings jerk.."

A. Fuckingkissfan.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
DitchSlappy
Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:39 pm Reply with quote
Smakutus wrote:
I'd rather order from Mile High since he posts here and all..

Jeff

Nothging wrong with supporting who you feel does you right. Just posted a shop that I thought would be to the old schoolers liking. BTW is Mile High even an actual skateshop or a warehouse? Warehouses seem to be the norm these days, only a few truely dedicated moms and pops left.
MileHighSkates
Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:09 pm Reply with quote
I have no storefront. Why? Because I simply cannot afford the rent, insurance, and associated costs of having to stock shoes/clothing to keep the lights on for a brick-and-mortar shop. I do, however, stock every single item you see on my site. I also import hard-to-find hardgoods from around the world, as well as products from small US-based companies. Additionally, I do all the ordering, process, pack, and ship 95% of the orders, and provide pre- and post-sales support.

If that doesn't make me dedicated, well then so be it.
DitchSlappy
Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:52 pm Reply with quote
WOW! Everyone is on the defensive here. You are reading into something more than needed. I was not implying anything and do not think I deserve to get a response like that. What's wrong with asking a question? Jeez.... I have bought from many businesses related to skateboarding. I myself just prefer to deal with brick/mortar, thats it,nothing else to say. Nice to meet you too.
MileHighSkates
Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:00 pm Reply with quote
DitchSlappy wrote:
WOW! Everyone is on the defensive here. You are reading into something more than needed. I was not implying anything and do not think I deserve to get a response like that. What's wrong with asking a question? Jeez.... I have bought from many businesses related to skateboarding. I myself just prefer to deal with brick/mortar, thats it,nothing else to say. Nice to meet you too.

Re-read what you wrote. The gist was that you're either a real shop or a warehouse. Or in other words, only physical storefronts are genuine.
DitchSlappy
Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:28 pm Reply with quote
I have re-read it and I asked If you were a Store or Warehouse, I never implied that if you were a warehouse you weren't down for the cause. Please re-read too because I just stated that there are not many mom and pops left. nothing more or less. Sorry, if you interpreted as such but that is not what I meant. Thanks for replying to my post. Have a good week.

Page 1 of 1