SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  DOWNHILL / SPEEDBOARDING / LONGBOARDS  »  Friday-Nite Garage Sesh
Page 1 of 1    

Friday-Nite Garage Sesh

MileHighSkates
Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:11 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 28 Apr 2004 Posts: 2708 Location: Boulder County, CO
Last nite, the usual suspects all gathered for some parking garage debauchery. Our first mission was cut short by a polite-yet-persistent security guard. The second foray proved to be as smooth as cobblestones. The third--despite an intimate encounter with a half-inch steel cable (can you say, "clotheslined"?)--proved to be "just right." Seven toe-side (if you're a regular foot) levels of concrete goodness. Sadly, our session ended early due to yet-another security guard. Nothing like being a 43 year-old kid who gets the boot from guys at least 10 years my junior.
Stubbs
Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:20 am Reply with quote
Me and two buddies hit our garage in downtown Dallas tonight. It's a 12 story garage of which we run 9 floors (all heelside action for me (goofy foot) ) Got about 5 runs in and then we saw the security guard from the garage across the street on his cell phone while sitting in his golf cart, giving us the evil eye. I used to park in this garage years ago and the dumbasses have never changed the elevator security combination and there is never a security guard there on Sundays, especially holiday weekends. But there was sure as hell one across the street and I guess he was pissed he had to be at work. Either that or he thought all the 50" + boards were weapons of some sort.

KEEP SKATEBOARDING A CRIME!!

Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:35 am Reply with quote
Joined: 28 Apr 2004 Posts: 2708 Location: Boulder County, CO
We were shocked as hell when we got the boot from our normally bust-free garage. Normally we're good to go until 9:15PM when the guard makes his rounds, but for some reason he was early. I suspect we've been hitting that spot too early and too much lately, and someone dropped the dime on us.

Page 1 of 1