SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  MANUFACTURERS FORUM  »  What's up with deckprinting.com ???
Page 1 of 2    Goto page 1, 2  Next

What's up with deckprinting.com ???

Chriz74
Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:51 am Reply with quote
Hi. I have an order being processed at deckprinting.com . I paid the wood deposit they request on 2 of March 2006... I got a reply from JIM email the same day (but the signature was ERIN)... then I tried to contact them several times to ask about stickers and wheels. Never got a reply. I tried to call, there's an answering machine telling they are not there at that time. I tried to fax, the fax is offline. What's up with them???

Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:06 pm Reply with quote
Skateboardprinting and deckprinting are run (Art Dept.) by a guy named Jim, I'm not sure if the 2 companies are related or if the are 2 different Jim's, but Skateboardprinting wasted ALOT of my time. I had the whole order ready to go and spent ALOT of time rewriting emails and talking art via the phone and email, and when it was about to happen, the communication completely stopped.

I will not deal with either company because I just heard bad stuff about them both....
Chriz74
Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:20 am Reply with quote
Thanks for you reply. Anyway now I am in this situation. I mean, I already paid the wood deposit and am waiting to pay the rest (if they ever contact me again). I would like to know what kind of business do they think they have. Not replying to customers emails! That's absurd! It's impossible to get in touch with them. I think this is the last time I deal with them. Is anyone able to reach them in person in Fullerton and ask what's going on? I am in Italy and this situation is really frustrating!

Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:00 am Reply with quote
I might be incorrect but don't they ask for a 6-8 week turnaround?
Maybe you just need to be patient.
ThrashCan
Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:08 pm Reply with quote
Mine never took 6-8 when I used them...though I don't live in Italy.

It's only been like 3 weeks though, not that long.

They always dicked me around though..."we'll send your boards out today" a week later "your boards are coming for real"

By "them" I mean skateboardprinting.con which I'm pretty sure is the same company.

anyway......if your in Italy why would you order from a company in Cali. Shipping must cost a shit-ton.

rock
Chriz74
Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:50 pm Reply with quote
Hi. There are no manufacturers in Italy so I must deal with overseas companies. Anyway I think it's really frustrating that they don't ever reply to my emails. Did this happen to you too? They ask for 3/4 weeks turnaround though.

Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:39 pm Reply with quote
Alot of manufacturers are bad with customer service. Call them everyday until someone gives you an update. You deserve to know whats up.

In the future I suggest Penns Wood, they're located on the US east coast. There is also someone over in europe, I'll see if I can find anything for you.

Good Luck.
Chriz74
Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:50 pm Reply with quote
the point is noone ever answers the phone. There's always an answering machine. I left a message but never got a reply. Anyway let me know about penns wood. Thank you.

Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:58 pm Reply with quote
i checked penns wood website (http://www.pennswoodmfg.com/) ... it seems very outdated and I couldn't find an email to contact them.

Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:27 pm Reply with quote
Chriz74 wrote:
i checked penns wood website (http://www.pennswoodmfg.com/) ... it seems very outdated and I couldn't find an email to contact them.

Alot of the links are dead and it's hard to navigate the site, I had the same experience in the past. I have his info, I'll keep you posted soon...

Here it is, I have another if that one does not work...

[email protected]

Page 1 of 2    Goto page 1, 2  Next