SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  SCREEN PRINTING  »  how's it going?
Page 1 of 1    

how's it going?

donald20
Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 4:05 pm Reply with quote
well guys...i 've been off from this area of the forum for some time to see what evolves from my initial posts.looks to me that there are some things going on here.
tell me your problems,let me know how things went with the templates from aos and so on
keep posting i will be here to help...
and don't take no bs on other forums from any screenprinter wanna-be goods.
we got a saying here in germany which goes"they all cook with water"
olivelawn
Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 11:32 pm Reply with quote

Donald. Check with Amorone on those templates. He hasn't been sending them out because there are no instructions to go along with 'em.
donald20
Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 1:17 am Reply with quote
hey olive...amorone just has to cpoy the layer i sent him.if he doesn't.... well i have to do that.wait 2 more days and contact me for the frames i'll do it from there on.the thing has to start now and not sometime,same for you ohio and the rest.i'll figure something out and let you know asap.just wanted to do something good,since i'm really busy and thought a donation to aos would be cool.
ohio
Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 12:37 pm Reply with quote
donald is the drawinig on computer if so email it to me and ill send it out to all these guys i live in the states so it would be way less expensive for you if not i dont care i share a brain with lard.
just cause you get a template doesnt mean that you can screen, there is alot to go with it (thats what this forum is for) and the supplies have to be availible so lets get a movin. i have talked to a few of the top boys and they say they all use frames that look similar to the ones i posted in ohios frames section i asked they about youre frames donald and they said they look more like the ones i posted but i would like to see how youres turns out when stretched compaired to the one i mess with, d what are you stretching youre mesh at in newtons or are you doing it by feel. have been messing with nazdar 2700 drys inthe screen need a retarted or thinner have used water but have been told it may change bonding properties. findout how to burn screen with plexiglass and dont have to use spray adhesive onthe screen if youre interested. can use a light box from underneith this is how the pros do it!
Donald you need to post more pics i will to, show me some of youre upclose off contact distance and other board you have done. same goes for everyone else including myself i think we learn from seeing the most.
raagee
Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 12:51 pm Reply with quote
Hi donald,im still waiting on those templates 2.Im the guy in england who emailed you my address.Hope you can sort them out for me mate. thanx

Page 1 of 1