SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  SCREEN PRINTING  »  How cool are you lot?
Page 1 of 1    

How cool are you lot?

xynthetic
Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2003 7:16 pm Reply with quote
Hi people,

For about a year now ive had my own little skatewear company going, and ive been happy in my own world of designing and creating stuff - but just printing onto tee's.

Ive always wanted to make my own decks, and design for skate decks rather than tee's - as the decks are what skateboarding is all about, not the clothing. But ive always just never pursued it because of the cost of screening and getting the blanks etc etc

So tonight i went on the quest of finding companies that will screen my designs and the only places i find are in the US (Im in the UK) and the prices aren't cheap, especially for a humble little being like myself.

So i stumble across this little beauty of a site, and i am now completely convinced i wanna screen all my own boards!!!! I did a bit of screen printing afew years ago at college and i enjoyed it, so i am determined to do this all myself!

Anyway, could someone point me in the direction of some good posts regarding what a newbie should start off doign as i do not have a clue where i should start!

Thanks for your time and for providing such a great resource.

many thanks

Gav
http://xynthetic.net/
donald20
Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2003 1:38 am Reply with quote
check the posts on the screen section.you'll find a lot of info on frames and stuff

Page 1 of 1