SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  SCREEN PRINTING  »  Donald20's Framne Template is ready!!!
Page 1 of 4    Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Donald20's Framne Template is ready!!!

TEAM_PING_AMORONE
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 3:39 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 07 Jan 2002 Posts: 8345 Location: in front of a computer
Well, I finally got it all measured and transferred over to a *real size* image. The image itself is a 349kb JPEG. Info will be posted on AoS today of how to receive it. I would love to be able to send along instructions or point to where thye are (*hint hint*), so Donald20, let me know when the info is on Bowlrider! Thanks again, D20 for the great help to all!

Amorone
ohio
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 4:23 pm Reply with quote
can you email the template out [email protected] fax to 440 835 5460
and secondly why are we switching to another web site when this one is so easy to use and already has info on it. im sort of confused on bowl rider
TEAM_PING_AMORONE
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 4:28 pm Reply with quote
@Ohio
Info on AoS about getting yours. As for Bowlrider....just another forum for all to gather on....his is updated too with sleeker interface and features.

A.
The Green Monkey
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 5:20 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 15 Jun 2002 Posts: 14107 Location: Fucking a giant scorpion, duh.
Ohio--On Bowlrider, switch your preferences to use the "Chronicles" theme or some other theme besides the black background default. It makes it a lot easier to digest and navigate, in my opinion.

Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 5:36 pm Reply with quote
i cant believe you guys are charging for it. for all the info and contributions i have made to this site. Not that im unsupportive its that i would have never have thought you guys with all the talk about down with corporate skateboarding would charge for that. If Im the only one who thinks this way they I dont know what to tell ya, except that thats fucked. I know that its costly to run a web site but to charge for a template...
TEAM_PING_AMORONE
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 6:55 pm Reply with quote
@Ohio
I sent it to you.....stop your bitching...I will take the $7 out of my own pocket....and when you build a huge, giant free web site that is not filled up with banners and ads from any company with a buck to spend, I'll remind you to plant your own "money tree" to keep it operating. =) Check your email for the template....past that you can figure the shit out on your own...no instructions included....ask Donald and maybe he will help...that's how it came.

A.

[ This Message was edited by: TEAM_PING_AMORONE on 2003-03-12 18:58 ]
ohio
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 10:51 pm Reply with quote
well sorry about all that but whatever lets just drop it. anyhow that template seems to be no different than that one that i have, i thought donald was sending one that was like his, look like it was copied of the pics i posted, not that i care, why didnt donald trace his template since they were used at abc boards? besides thats a good web site you have going i was pretty stoked when i actually got into it, but im not down with puttin my credit and shit on the internet, i went thru some shit before not a good time.
and donald if you can add anything to this please do.
TEAM_PING_AMORONE
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 11:05 pm Reply with quote
That template (the one sent) is exact from the traced template Donald sent to me via the mail. I just transferred it over into digital format and measured out the specs on it....now as far as what the hell it is and how it goes together.....ask Donald. haha

A.
ohio
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 1:17 pm Reply with quote
umm how are you supposed to screen a board tip to tail that is 31 inches long with a screen that is 25.25 inches? according to that screen it is 31 inches wide and 25 long if anybody want to check this thing out i can email it to them, because it really makes little sense to me
Five Points Skateboards
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 1:57 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
That's great, but seems like a bit out of the style of this forum to make everyone pay. I thought this was a forum to help the small guy trying to get going in a field where no one wants to help out an up and comer?

Page 1 of 4    Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next