SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  WANTED!!  »  giant slasher stickers
Page 1 of 1    

giant slasher stickers

seth c
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 1:32 pm Reply with quote
man.. i got ripped the fuck off on the slasher auction.. the stickers are beat to hell on the foam deck... and, they mentioned nothing of all the scuffs and scrapes on the bottom of the board. i want to restore this thing to it's original glory with a nice wetsanding and a fresh coat of black... anyone know where i can score a set of the original stickers? should i give a call to nhs and beg someone?
Skatetilldeath
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 2:38 pm Reply with quote
Hey Seth, I saw that big spot short behind the blade and e-mailed the seller,if that�s just a bad pic or if the sticker is really scratched there. He mailed back after the end, cause he was out of town and told me, that there�s really a big spot. I felt kinda lucky, cause I didn�t want to go that high on a not perfect mint board. I�ve never seen such a large Slasher-sticker back in the days, so if NHS doesn�t have one, you only got the chance to buy one of the small, wich come up somtimes on ebay and go to your local copy & print shop to make a big one. If NHS have some big ones, please let me know, I�d like to have one too. Does anyone have a pic of a broken foam-deck? I�d like to see how that deck is looking inside. And are they really so much lighter than wooden decks? When I compare my Roskopp blacktop to other SC-decks of the same size I can�t really feal a weightdifference. Anybody here who has a mint Slasher foam for sale?

Page 1 of 1