SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  VALUE OF A SPECIFIC SKATEBOARD  »  Very weird Paul Zitzer deck-- Help!!!
Page 1 of 1    

Very weird Paul Zitzer deck-- Help!!!

ghostcavalry
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 10:54 pm Reply with quote
I have a circa 1998 deck, Paul Zitzer's model. Not weird yet, right? What is REALLY weird is the make...Has anyone ever heard of Far East??? Stranger still, the graphic has a screening of Lenin and hammer & sycle (Communist symbol.) Any leads greatly appreciated!~ Tina
www.theskateboardmuseum.c
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 11:16 pm Reply with quote
far east was a company out of tampa florida from 1997-1999. The pros were paul zitzer and mike dahre.The ams were paul urich,jerry giardina,allen russel and mike bouchard (who was the subject of a forum started last night...check out "wanna trade"-decleration skateboards) Paul was a political science major and a extremely inteligent guy. He was far more conservative than anyone else involved with the company. I allways thought the graphic was funny for him because he was such a right wing kind of guy.

I worked for the company for a little awhile.Most invoved were child hood freinds.Most of the graphics had a asian influence. Buddhas,temples and the like...
ghostcavalry
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 8:14 am Reply with quote
Thanks SBM!!! That is the deck in your picture, the red one; horizontal, exactly like mine. Probably the most unusual graphic I've ever seen! Nice collection, thanks so much for the info and pic!
ghostcavalry
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 10:12 am Reply with quote
ps---did they have a follow-up company called 'Sucks' skateboards? The graphics look similar!

Page 1 of 1