SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  BUSINESS, SHOPS & RETAILERS  »  Any shopowners out there? Need a deck...
Page 1 of 1    

Any shopowners out there? Need a deck...

jcruz
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 2:22 pm Reply with quote
I'm trying to find any US shop that has (or can get) Blueprint decks. According to BP's site AWH and South Shore distribute for them...
Specifically the Vaughn Artwork and the Palmer Minimal decks.

Thanks!

oldskoolrulz
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 10:34 pm Reply with quote
hey man - i just took over XXX Sports on Antioch Pike in Nashville, give me a shout or stop by and I'll see if I can get these for ya. phone number is 615-781-8766 or e-mail me at [email protected]

[ This Message was edited by: oldskoolrulz on 2003-04-23 23:39 ]

[ This Message was edited by: oldskoolrulz on 2003-04-23 23:39 ]
oldskoolrulz
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 10:35 am Reply with quote
just checked with South Shore and they no longer carry the blueprint line, and i'm not set up as a distributor with AWH yet so can't check with them...

sorry couldn't be of more help, come by and see the place when you get a chance, anything else you're looking for let me know...
packoflies
Posted: Mon May 12, 2003 8:34 am Reply with quote
Overboard's got blueprint. I'm in Hawaii so you're better off finding someone on that continent.
dignan
Posted: Mon May 12, 2003 10:35 pm Reply with quote
Shit, my shop had a vaughn investigation series until a week or so ago. We go through AWH though, if you're serious let me know and i'll see what they have.

jcruz
Posted: Tue May 13, 2003 2:21 pm Reply with quote
I'm set! Sorry to be awol in replying-I was on my honeymoon. Oldskool -I'll stop by and introduce myself before the week is up-the XXX takeover is news to me. No more Barry! We've probably met before. R-town bowl maybe?
oldskoolrulz
Posted: Thu May 15, 2003 10:56 pm Reply with quote
yea man, please stop in and introduce yourself, and Barry is indeed outta there!

we've been repairing/repainting the park this week for a contest that is going on this Sat (if the weather holds), also have a sale starting tomorrow so I'm working it hard to get the word out the place is still alive and kicking. Be sure to stop by, i brought in some old school decks, a few BDS, Deathbox, Vision and Powell. Not sure the old school is gonna fly or not but I like having the stuff hanging in the shop for the kiddies to look at anyway

alright, early day tomorrow, hope to see ya at the shop soon...

[ This Message was edited by: oldskoolrulz on 2003-05-19 23:55 ]
oldskoolrulz
Posted: Mon May 19, 2003 11:03 pm Reply with quote
@ jcruz - not sure you had a chance to stop by last week, the contest was rained out but has been re-scheduled for this sunday the 25th. try to come out if you can, it should be starting around 3 pm, info on the website also http://www.xxxsports.com

by the way i edited my last post, mentioned what some thought of the previous owner and probably shouldn't have, i apologize...

Page 1 of 1