SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  SKATEBOARD VIDEO TRADING  »  Dave Vanderspek's Curb Dogs freestyle video 1987
Page 1 of 1    

Dave Vanderspek's Curb Dogs freestyle video 1987

punksizer
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 8:10 am Reply with quote
This is a cheesy homestyle video from 1987.My parents got it for me for christmas that year.The only thing cool is it kind of brings you back to the street scene of the eighties,The long bangs and the canvas hightops are just a few of the special effects in this major production,along with a special appearance from none other than Rocket Air himself Christian Hosoi.He shows up at some local comp on the strip and signs some shit for some people.Some cops come and make everyone leave and some dudes stationwagon gets thrashed being used for a skating obstacle.30 minutes of crap all together.Anyone interested in taking this off my hands.I've been plagued with this fucking video through four moves and 15 years.Please help me.Did I mention THX stereo sound that would make George Lucas cream in his panties.
curbdog
Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 9:19 pm Reply with quote
this video rules! it's a shame that Vanderspek committed suicide back in the 80's. pretty messed up guy by all accounts. funny thing is, i was just watching this video last week! RAWK!

Page 1 of 1