SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  POOL, PARK, BANKS & PIPES  »  LA Parks in late May
Page 1 of 1    

LA Parks in late May

ggP
Posted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:03 pm Reply with quote
I am going to be in LA for five days over memorial Day. Staying in mid-Wilshire area. Looking for the top 4 or 5 parks in the vicinity (50 mile radius os so). Looking for parks with bowls, pools, and vert mostly... half pipes would be cool, too.

I am also curious to know the best times to show up (times they are the least crowded and/or times when the most old school sessions take place). Any info would be much apprecited.

Thanks!
claywheels
Posted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:23 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 02 May 2005 Posts: 1312 Location: Orange County, Cal
Not real familiar with L.A. skate spots, but if you venture South about 45 mins I can show you a couple of spots. Are you gonna be in Orange County?
BillyBonebrake
Posted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:14 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
The new park in Santa Monica will be the closest but you pay pay pay. In the valley is Pedlow, and there's a sick park in Glendale. You should check concrete disciples. They're SoCal-centric.

I just got back from SoCal and skated chino, montclair etnies lake forest, and encinitas ymca down in SD. Much fun to be had.
ggP
Posted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:27 pm Reply with quote
yeah... i'm there for five days and have no real agenda, so i can probably venture out a bit. i know getting around can be a hassle at times, so i want to find maybe the top three that are located somwhat close to each other. have poted on cd also... i'm really excited to get out there... looks like the promise land. especially glendale and encino. i have heard mixed reviews on pedlow.

thanks for the help.

Page 1 of 1