SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  WANTED!!  »  G&S Blender
Page 1 of 1    

G&S Blender

Nappalm
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:41 pm Reply with quote
Looking for a little help on this one. I'm looking for a board that came out in 1988. A Blender that had the guy sitting under a shade tree it looked like. NM, did some research and found that I'm talking about the coffee break board. But if memory serves me correctly, I'm actually looking for the "driving" board.

[ This Message was edited by: Nappalm on 2003-04-16 22:49 ]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Nappalm
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 1:15 pm Reply with quote
Well I found this board and offered the guy $300. Am I low? I'm referring to the "driving" board. I only ask because I haven't received a response.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
olivelawn
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 2:36 pm Reply with quote

Blender decks are always hard to price. I have seen people say a mint coffee break is worth $350+, but then I've seen seller's refuse to let go of 'em for $500, so i dunno. As for the Driving deck with the drawing of eric nash at the wheel, it seems more rare, but not as good a graphic imo. $300 might be low depending on the seller, but I don't think you're far off.

Page 1 of 1