SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  SNOWBOARDS  »  Snowboarding Sucks... Kind of
Page 3 of 3    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Snowboarding Sucks... Kind of

scs
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:48 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Rando wrote:
One of you is in London,the other in Arizona. What the fuck do ether of you know about riding deep powder?

Diddnt say anything about riding deep powder, said skis are gay.. your snowboard turns into skis...

Hell man I'm from the ice coast where ya'll hurt your a$$es, no pow here just lots and lots of ice..

Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:08 pm Reply with quote
I wonder if theyre skateboards turn into inlines too? - same gayness factor.....
PAWN
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:09 pm Reply with quote
ukoldschool wrote:
I wonder if theyre skateboards turn into inlines too? - same gayness factor.....
I hear they make those in London

www.fine-co.com buy some shit!
knowskateboarding
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:05 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 14 Nov 2001 Posts: 2813 Location: Monster Island(NYC)
like I said, it'll get you places the helicopters don't go and I like to keep away from the yuppie douche bags typically associated with skiing and snowboarding.

Enjoy the resorts guys!

@ upland

it's a place called red top, I think it's just below solitude, but it's way back in. Prolly a 3 1/2 to 4 hour hike. We watched a guy take about 30 perfect turns in that back bowl before we took off. such good riding.

Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:42 pm Reply with quote
Rando wrote:
Upland. Yep this is one of the worst snow years I have seen here. Last year not so hot either. Global warming? The split ski/board looks worth trying out as snowshoes and postholing up slopes sucks ass when your 45. This weekend looks good for some dumpage. Just enough to cover up all the rocks.

It's gonna happen and I am pretty sure it will be a good new year. The state climatologists all said it would be a slooow start to the season but they are all calling for a good snowpack by the end of the season. It does look pretty good heading into next week. It's like surfing a reef break right now. I ventured into some trees and gullys off skyliner the other day and it twas sketchy....as you can imagine. It's still fun and I am still working my way back from a dislocated knee cap last spring so I am happy to just be there.

One of these days we'll have to ride. I am the early bird for sure, I hate to share the fluffy stuff.
oldskateboards
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:54 am Reply with quote
i got to agree it would seem that "snowboarders" of this day and age got sucked into a kooky fashion trend that is giving ski fashion of the mid 80's a run for its money.

Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:35 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
oldskateboards wrote:
i got to agree it would seem that "snowboarders" of this day and age got sucked into a kooky fashion trend that is giving ski fashion of the mid 80's a run for its money.

Guilty with skaters that rock their sisters pants too

Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:52 am Reply with quote
theGONZfather wrote:
Guilty with skaters that rock their sisters pants too

I was skating Bellflower one day and this kid shows up in super tight pants. Another kid leans over to me and say, "the worst thing about wearing such tight pants is that when you fart you blow your skate shoes right off your feet."

Page 3 of 3    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3